Your Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Day...

D2846A1E-8D5C-44E6-99A8-2CF3CB01E48F.jpeg Share the good and bad of how your day is going. I will attempt to do Big Bee Hive trail in lake Louise again this summer, I did it 2 years ago, fitness was not what I wanted it to be. 22km with 800m elevation gain. I started climbing these stairs 200. Today my goal will be 5 to 10 times, in a month, 20 times so that should be around I think 500 meters, I will calculate

38 floors to go for 100
    Attached Files

Comment

9E2D8E17-FB57-4BF2-9DB6-614DE7F3157A.jpeg Phone died, did 100 floors came home to make intimate lunch for 2 of us

Comment

The app cheated me I did around 165 floor sth at 234 stairs times 12.Amazing how big the calves are on some of these stair runners, I have big calves and some tall skinny blondes had calves bigger than mine. Wonder why if there is a sale at Nike many Desis are scrambling to buy atheletic gear and I don’t see them on these stairs. Is fitness a thing in our culture. So all these people who ridiculed my age, can you do only 10 floors...lol
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

352F6F65-B3D2-4568-89D5-B81D0F7559E7.png@
          Sheeda Pistol over 25 k steps just today, I don’t have phone on me all the time so not all steps recorded. So belly almost gone, gyms are open now so IA will start lifting again
          Attached Files

Comment

I did two mistakes at work.
            zoobi doobi

Comment

Originally posted by Anjul View Post
              I did two mistakes at work.
              hope everything is ok

Comment

67F777C1-7779-4DBD-87D5-593FBFD89A4F.png

Pakistani Prince no pait left lol
                Attached Files

Comment

6542629B-53B0-4BD0-A8B4-7F6C06D49ABA.png 3 days in a row over 20 k steps, mind you I don’t carry phone all the time so add 5k steps to it.

Saw an older couple pick some berries, they told me it’s Saskatoons so during my travels was snacking on sweetest berries.

Love seeing active beautiful people around me. E8485A09-D251-41F1-B2F6-4A682032D200.jpeg

Comment

Brah, not gonna believe it till we see a lic of your tidd with a towel around
                    We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                    Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

B5476405-CC0F-4D4A-BF04-245BAC0BD59D.jpeg F43C75AF-2E35-479E-A485-7527E47FEA51.jpeg
                      Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                      Brah, not gonna believe it till we see a lic of your tidd with a towel around
                      Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Ricky bobby ji, my honest opinion is you need to start eating right and working out. Uncleji bod. 3/10.
                        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

84953115-97A9-4C07-AA18-FA588F4E15C6.jpeg
                          Originally posted by queer View Post
                          Ricky bobby ji, my honest opinion is you need to start eating right and working out. Uncleji bod. 3/10.
                          Massive amounts of meat no daal bhaaji fuels my workout where I hiked over 20k and climbed 200 plus floors . How many floors do bhaaji eaters do? 8EDDEE27-14CA-4CEC-A023-2ADC3DB437C8.jpeg
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Maybe eat a little less to start with, bhaaji ji. And slowly add in some real workouts. I think canada has community gyms where you can workout for a small fee that'll fit your austere budget and lifestyle.
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                              Maybe eat a little less to start with, bhaaji ji. And slowly add in some real workouts. I think canada has community gyms where you can workout for a small fee that'll fit your austere budget and lifestyle.
                              So if I can bench 260, hike 20k blood pressure cholesterol perfect than I need to change haha, Bhaji eaters can’t even comprehend 17. 5 biceps, 22 shoulders

Comment

Working...
                              X