Intelligence..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intelligence..............

So my first lady has huge knowledge of religion and philosophy but being raised in a middle class family in Pak had an army of servers, cooks, dishwashers, cleaners, gardeners etc and has not really familiarized herself with the requirements of daily living such as emptying the vaccum cleaner, not letting dampness stick around in fear of mold, watering and taking care of plants, not leaving food out for a long time, dont mix colors in a wash, the SUV needs oil change, can't drive on a flat tire etc but is able to drown you with famous quotes, historical facts, poetry religion etc. So are you still considered intellectual or smart if you dont have the life skills?

Never knew middle class families have armies of servers, cooks, cleaners n gardners.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
      Never knew middle class families have armies of servers, cooks, cleaners n gardners.
      My second wife tells me that there is a separate person for cleaning, one to do dishes, one to cook and driver and gardener and a guard. Most of my relatives there and hers have the same. The upper class is like my friends from Bonanza, some waderas and Zameendaars and they are insanely rich. Sams relatives are elites in Pak, Politicians and land owners and the luxury there is unbelievable.

Here I do all this work alone and also work. The Bonanza guy has 15 luxury cars parked in driveway. Down side is people are born to work hard and lazy people are unhealthy and die early.

What are wages of a house worker in Pak?

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
        Well, anyone earning between 4.8m to 6m rs annually (basic salary, allowances, bonuses & dividends), working for an MNC, is still considered middle class in Pakistan, albeit the upper limit of it. And as far as I'm aware, If you work in higher (non-executive) management, you earn these salaries. Now, considering how cheap it is to hire domestic help in Pakistan, I can easily see 2 maids, a cook, a gardener & a driver, maybe even a chauffeur when you are in that pay scale. So yes, a (upper) middle class family in Pakistan can easily afford to have luxuries that the average (upper) middle class wouldn't be able to afford elsewhere.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Working...
        X