Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GS still addictive?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is GS still addictive?



    GS is very addicted. So i'm back
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

    #2
    Look who decided to show up!!

    Comment


    • SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly what i wanted to say

    • Sajalina
      Sajalina commented
      Editing a comment
      ........

    #3
    Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
    Look who decided to show up!!
    Dair se aay durust aay.

    btw! where is 'iftar party' in honor of me the awesome
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

    Comment


      #4
      lethal kamikaze good thing you showed up, warna SID_NY aur main kisi ko welfare check ke liye bhejne walay thay.

      Comment


      • lethal kamikaze
        lethal kamikaze commented
        Editing a comment
        bataon ko goul goul mat ghumain :rotato:
        Where is

      • Sajalina
        Sajalina commented
        Editing a comment
        Acha

      #5
      Iftar party Sajalina ki taraf se.. I'll contribute by bringing water
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

      Comment


      #6
      It’s not as addictive as it used to be. But for the people that formed a strong connection to it, they haven’t completely cut ties with the forum.
      The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

      Comment


        #7
        Yup, couldn't stay away either.

        Somehow the username and the password always sticks to the back of my mind.
        Although every other day I am on the call with my company IT to get an alternative login because somehow I tend to forget my company laptop password way too often.
        The key to success is Sanu Ki

        Comment


          #8
          Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post
          Yup, couldn't stay away either.

          Somehow the username and the password always sticks to the back of my mind.
          Although every other day I am on the call with my company IT to get an alternative login because somehow I tend to forget my company laptop password way too often.
          Thats the thing with GS. Every, at some point active, member comes back. Literally everyone
          Attitude is more important than facts.
          "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

          Comment


            #9
            I sort of remember seeing you around during the TLK era, but I doubt we were ever in the same thread or interacted with each other. Anyways, welcome back! I too resurfaced after 11 years.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

            Comment


              #10
              Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

              Thats the thing with GS. Every, at some point active, member comes back. Literally everyone
              I remember you had your Harvey Specter avatar as a profile photo.
              i would say the community in GS is so diverse and friendly, you just can't stay away from them.
              The key to success is Sanu Ki

              Comment


                #11
                Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post

                I remember you had your Harvey Specter avatar as a profile photo.
                i would say the community in GS is so diverse and friendly, you just can't stay away from them.
                Yesss, one of my fav characters in all time shows.. I still lookup harvey specter quotes on yt cuz they are real motivation. Also impressed by the creativity by Don Draper (John Ham) in Mad men although i know he is quite hated character by all chikas lol

                Attitude is more important than facts.
                "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

                Comment

                Working...
                X