Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is GS still addictive?

GS is very addicted. So i'm back
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Look who decided to show up!!

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly what i wanted to say

• Sajalina
      Sajalina commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
    Look who decided to show up!!
    Dair se aay durust aay.

btw! where is 'iftar party' in honor of me the awesome
    Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

lethal kamikaze good thing you showed up, warna SID_NY aur main kisi ko welfare check ke liye bhejne walay thay.

Comment

• lethal kamikaze
        lethal kamikaze commented
        Editing a comment
        bataon ko goul goul mat ghumain :rotato:
        Where is

• Sajalina
        Sajalina commented
        Editing a comment
        Acha

Iftar party Sajalina ki taraf se.. I'll contribute by bringing water
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

It’s not as addictive as it used to be. But for the people that formed a strong connection to it, they haven’t completely cut ties with the forum.
      Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Yup, couldn't stay away either.

Somehow the username and the password always sticks to the back of my mind.
        Although every other day I am on the call with my company IT to get an alternative login because somehow I tend to forget my company laptop password way too often.
        The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post
          Yup, couldn't stay away either.

Somehow the username and the password always sticks to the back of my mind.
          Although every other day I am on the call with my company IT to get an alternative login because somehow I tend to forget my company laptop password way too often.
          Thats the thing with GS. Every, at some point active, member comes back. Literally everyone

Comment

I sort of remember seeing you around during the TLK era, but I doubt we were ever in the same thread or interacted with each other. Anyways, welcome back! I too resurfaced after 11 years.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Thats the thing with GS. Every, at some point active, member comes back. Literally everyone
              I remember you had your Harvey Specter avatar as a profile photo.
              i would say the community in GS is so diverse and friendly, you just can't stay away from them.
              The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Originally posted by Santiago TheShepherd View Post

I remember you had your Harvey Specter avatar as a profile photo.
                i would say the community in GS is so diverse and friendly, you just can't stay away from them.
                Yesss, one of my fav characters in all time shows.. I still lookup harvey specter quotes on yt cuz they are real motivation. Also impressed by the creativity by Don Draper (John Ham) in Mad men although i know he is quite hated character by all chikas lol

Comment

Well hello there
                  And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Welcome shelcum

Spent many hours here instead of doing anything worthwhile. Sadly this place isn't the same anymore. Wonder where all those aunties have gone.
                  creeps

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    All aunties & uncles have occupied facebook now.. & yea that whatsapp groups as well

Hey everyone1 I want to collect some information about the eplica online. if you have any information about this then share with me. I am waiting for that.
                  Last edited by SID_NY; 1 week ago.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                    The Last Straw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LMAO. Bibi, this place is no longer addictive. Take your spamming elsewhere.

• Pakistani Prince
                    Pakistani Prince commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SID_NY check the R of the word replica. This alizy shah has some spamming skills lol.

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pakistani Prince wow good catch

Hello Alizy! My sister really like to buy the replica clothes online and she is crazy for this. But i like traveling with shopping and this is my passion. I think this is right way for shopping and to follow the new trendy fashion. What you say about this?

Comment

Working...
                  X