No announcement yet.

Ramadan Kareem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this pic from somewhere in khi.. What a spirit, what a kind effort to place food out there for whoever needs. Just beautiful <3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzCUJ7VW8AUudn2?format=jpg&name=900x900
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• Sajalina
      Sajalina commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this!

Ramadan Kareem Its been a while since I've been on here- just over 4 years. Hope everyone is well.
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome back! hope things are good at your end

• CEO1
      CEO1 commented
      Editing a comment
      All good thanks. Hope you're well.

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone!

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Ramadan mubarak Sajalina

Originally posted by LP View Post

Are you in the gulf?
    Saudi doesn't have a curfew but our cases are rising.
    Yup, Kuwait. Our cases have been over 1k for the past month or so, we might go into to total lockdown for the last 10 days of Ramadan.

Sorry to hear about your COVID-19, hope you recover ASAP.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Absolutely nothing beats the epic environment of Ramadan in muslim majority countries. and its sad that right with the advent of the holy month comes the rise in Covid cases. But i hope its temporary and may be restrictions get lifted in the later part of Ramadan?!
      Nope, there is news about a possible complete lockdown during the last 10 days of Ramadan and that will automatically extend to the 3 days of eid as well.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Yup, Kuwait. Our cases have been over 1k for the past month or so, we might go into to total lockdown for the last 10 days of Ramadan.

Sorry to hear about your COVID-19, hope you recover ASAP.
        Hello neighbor
        That's good actually. I believe we should also go into a lockdown. Our cases began rising a few weeks ago but we are still below 1k (barely below it though). Or maybe a complete lockdown for a month or two after Eid since it'll be summer vacation.
        Let's see what the government decides to do. They have detailed stats on the issue.

May Allah protect us all
        Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

Ramzan Mubarak to everyone!

May Allah swt accept everyone's fasts and prayers.

Comment

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            Aameen. and mubarak to you as well

Hello neighbor
          That's good actually. I believe we should also go into a lockdown. Our cases began rising a few weeks ago but we are still below 1k (barely below it though). Or maybe a complete lockdown for a month or two after Eid since it'll be summer vacation.
          Let's see what the government decides to do. They have detailed stats on the issue.

May Allah protect us all
          For us, lockdown is going to be for a couple of weeks tops, last 10 days of Ramadan, 3 or 4 days of Eid. Which sucks, because I'm rarely at home during the day, or at night, so having to stay home 24 hours of the day would be a tall order for me. I've done it once last year, but I promised myself never to go through it ever again. Can't travel abroad either as the airport is closed, warna I wouldn't mind being in Pakistan for Ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

For us, lockdown is going to be for a couple of weeks tops, last 10 days of Ramadan, 3 or 4 days of Eid. Which sucks, because I'm rarely at home during the day, or at night, so having to stay home 24 hours of the day would be a tall order for me. I've done it once last year, but I promised myself never to go through it ever again. Can't travel abroad either as the airport is closed, warna I wouldn't mind being in Pakistan for Ramadan.
            Ah!
            Well...Good Luck buddy.

​​​​​

Comment

Just the regular symptoms...my parents and I are in it together.

Thank you! Just Keep us in your duas.
              praying for your speedy recovery LP
              The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope you are doing well my friend!

Just wondering , how are you guyz coping up with sleep disorder this month? Its 14 days in and I'm still struggling. Thanks to long days, I'm able to take a nap in evening but thats not what i want since its ruining my schedule

aqua70 Sajalina Sheeda Pistol SindSagar CEO1 Le Pakistan a7mado LP
              Attitude is more important than facts.
              "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Just wondering , how are you guyz coping up with sleep disorder this month? Its 14 days in and I'm still struggling. Thanks to long days, I'm able to take a nap in evening but thats not what i want since its ruining my schedule

My sleep is terrible these days and the schedule is messed up

Comment

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Join the club LP, join the club :halo:

My sleep is not really affected. Ab nazar mat laga dena.

Comment

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uh, oh.. the most rare thing to hear in this month. Please, please share the secret

• Le Pakistan
                  Le Pakistan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SID_NY it's the exhaustion

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kyon Kyon Kyon? what you doing these days?

Sleep was almost non-existent the past week due to ramped up school work but then again I was used to not drinking any caffeinated drinks before Ramadan so that is why it did not impact me too much. The weakness and the hunger on the other hand.......... I am feeling it now.
                Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Talk about feeling it. Last year i could jog easily in the evening. This year, I'm completely drained out by 5sh

• aqua70
                  aqua70 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You just made me realize SID_NY that yea in the previous years, I was also consistent with working out after iftar but this year.... I worked out ONCE. Despite feeling tired though, this Ramadan has been the fastest one yet, I can't believe we are almost in the third Ashara.

During Ramadan my sleep cycle is; off to bed after fajr and wake up before zuhr. It used to quite be different when I had a 9 to 5. The entire month I would be sleep deprived, with bags under my eyes, looking suicidal.

But yeah, recently the temperature has been climbing, we're already above a 100f (its a 105 right now) and we haven't even stepped into May. So, yeah the odd grocery run can be a real pain sometimes, especially with a 7 pm to 4 am curfew in place.

Comment

• LP
                  LP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I used to work, I'd take an off during Ramadan.

• a7mado
                  a7mado commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SID_NY There ain't no such thing as a good nights sleep in ramadan, brother

LP The entire month?

• LP
                  LP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  a7mado , yup.. unpaid leave. I informed them beforehand.
              Working...
              X