Meghan-Oprah interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Maybe I will, maybe I'll drive even more fancy cars, and maybe I'll ogle women in bikini's as I sit on my patio that opens up to the beach, maybe I'll do all of those things, and I will still have lived a more fulfilling and satisfying life than you'll probably ever have.

You're the sort of guy, I would totally be fine with being part of a human centipede type of experiment.

Come on old man, up your game. your comebacks too P.G.13.
    So why this Sharia fakeness? Sharia funds etc ?, Yupp they are mostly like you there everyone ogles at everyone’s else’s mothers and sisters while trying to score Sharia points. What do you call living a life? the only woman most men like you sleep with is their arranged marriage cousin sister. And way to disrespect your wife. When she lands here she will have rights to ogle also. Yupp you scratch a sharia faker and you will find a perv lol.

Why gloat about your youth if you are weak and unhealthy?

Joke of the year, man child living with dad claims to have lived a life...Lol

My Abbu made sacrifices, I have to submit to his desires, I never have to show gratitude to the lady who gave me birth as Abbu is rich and we will upend everything so Abbu May play tennis with his buddies. Who upends the family against their wishes to play tennis...SMH

Would Abbu join you on the patio also?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      So why this Sharia fakeness? Sharia funds etc ?
      Fakeness? Are you stupid? Sharia funds? What are you talking about? Why would I ever pay interest on anything?

Yupp they are mostly like you there everyone ogles at everyone’s else’s mothers and sisters while trying to score Sharia points.
      I tried ogling your mother and sister, but no Bueno. Anything above 40 is just not worth it...

What do you call living a life?. And way to disrespect your wife. When she lands here she will have rights to ogle also. Yupp you scratch a sharia faker and you will find a perv lol.
      Living life is when I make my own time, when I travel the world whenever I want, when I go look at my garage in the morning and it makes me feel good about myself.

the only woman most men like you sleep with is their arranged marriage cousin sister.
      You've been going through my posts from 11 years ago? what the actual f-ck man... I am speechless...

You f-cking numbnut, I'm not even married to a Pakistani, let alone my cousin.

Why gloat about your youth if you are weak and unhealthy?
      LOL, seriously???? I have no doubt now that you were dropped as a child, and from a CONSIDERABLE height. Prove me wrong.

Joke of the year, man child living with dad claims to have lived a life...Lol
      I can totally see why your kids wouldn't wanna live with you. If my dad were anything like you, I would've probably killed myself by now. no... wait, I'd have killed him by now...

My Abbu made sacrifices, I have to submit to his desires, I never have to show gratitude to the lady who gave me birth as Abbu is rich and we will upend everything so Abbu May play tennis with his buddies. Who upends the family against their wishes to play tennis...SMH
      You keep regurgitating the same thing over and over again...

Would Abbu join you on the patio also?
      Only if one of your wives decides to strip in-front of our patio... no no... both of your wives.

Stop exposing yourself like this, old man.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Guys, I'd like to start a petition, to have this f-cking cunts screen name changed from Bobby1 to karen...

To all those in agreement, say aye!
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Guys, I'd like to start a petition, to have this f-cking cunts screen name changed from Bobby1 to karen...

Says the princess living with Abbu, can you even lift princess?

Comment

I'm kinda surprised that you too picked a feminine name for this looser. Many before you have done the same because he seems some sort of a hybrid. The way he gets jealous of other guys here is so convoluted and hard to understand. Luckily I've never met such a hybrid in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

I'm kinda surprised that you too picked a feminine name for this looser. Many before you have done the same because he seems some sort of a hybrid. The way he gets jealous of other guys here is so convoluted and hard to understand. Luckily I've never met such a hybrid in real life.

You both should become a couple as you seem more suited for each other than any woman lol, than you could lovingly look in each other’s eyes and hate on women, the west and raise children like the Colorado terrorist. But this Islamist wants to come here for bikinis, you sold your soul for Dollars.

Did you give Raymond Davies a feminine name also, I am tougher than him lol

Comment

I don't think what Meghan is saying is all true.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan27 View Post
                  I don't think what Meghan is saying is all true.
                  Race card has been milked too much. She is rightly known as Pinocchio

Comment

Working...
                  X