Meghan-Oprah interview

Wut ju say GS pplz?

Holy ki to aankhon men pani aagya inni dukh bhari kahani sun ke
    *pallu se aansoo saaf karing*

holy.jpg

holy.jpg

holy.jpg
    holy.jpg
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

I don't even feel bad for her to be honest. She knew what she was getting herself into, she knew what they did to Diana.

Thanks for the good laugh, though. Made my day!.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Haha.. the last two memes are epic
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

A woman who can publicly humiliate her own father in front of the whole world and whose siblings and friends say is not a nice person, I wouldn't trust what they say. People should not air family laundry in public. They were right about her. I am with Pierce on this one. I understand how Harry is upset and maybe angry about how his mother was treated.

Comment

Harry himself is a racist individual. On more than one occasion, he has expressed those feelings only to backtrack later. He is a liability for his family rather than an asset. He married a black woman solely to come across as some sort of a saint. Megan is an opportunistic person, too ambitious for her own good. I heard a person on Pakistani TV calling them hypocrites because they left the royal life because they ostensibly wanted nothing to do with the privileges that come with it, and they wanted privacy. But all they talk about is the royal family and their personal lives.

Megan reminds me of DILs who seek all the independence and privacy immediately after marriage, and they get it. But after couple of years they realize that they are net losers and don't get the same status as the DILs who acted not so smart.

Holy, you posted following video in another thread and it's aging so well.

Comment

Meghan is nasty, fake and a drama queen.

The ‘Firm’ also has no place in the 21st century.

Both should be canceled, indefinitely.
            I'm either at work, in gym, working in the garden, or in my beautiful wife's arms!

Comment

The Royals represent an institution that was responsible for genocides, oppression and colonization Meghan is a selfish opportunist but I feel for Harry he is a victim same as Diana

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                Harry himself is a racist individual. On more than one occasion, he has expressed those feelings only to backtrack later. He is a liability for his family rather than an asset. He married a black woman solely to come across as some sort of a saint. Megan is an opportunistic person, too ambitious for her own good. I heard a person on Pakistani TV calling them hypocrites because they left the royal life because they ostensibly wanted nothing to do with the privileges that come with it, and they wanted privacy. But all they talk about is the royal family and their personal lives.

Megan reminds me of DILs who seek all the independence and privacy immediately after marriage, and they get it. But after couple of years they realize that they are net losers and don't get the same status as the DILs who acted not so smart.

Holy, you posted following video in another thread and it's aging so well.

Bus karde pagle.. kya yad dila diya. Aaho ye punjabi totaz sit perfectly well. Ye puri family hi drama hai

Comment

Originally posted by navzzz View Post
                  Meghan is nasty, fake and a drama queen.

The ‘Firm’ also has no place in the 21st century.

Both should be canceled, indefinitely.

Yara queen na bansake to kya hwa, drama queen hi banne do

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwIeO5sXcAY8AM7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Bobby unkal aapko bhi log kala kehte hen. aapko to meghan baji ke sath milke aurat march karna chahye

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
                      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwIeO5sXcAY8AM7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Bobby unkal aapko bhi log kala kehte hen. aapko to meghan baji ke sath milke aurat march karna chahye
                      Funny how the most unattractive, unfit, bad oudered hunch backed, rolled shouldered, ill mannered people are most racist. Do you honestly think calling someone black is an insult. Sigh!! To the filthy disgusting mentality.

Comment

Just for your gutter baghicha mentality. You support good values and actions and not color of skin

Comment

• The Last Straw
                          The Last Straw commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Insult k taur par hunchback ka use karna doesn't make you come out on top over the one who mocks skin color.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Funny how the most unattractive, unfit, bad oudered hunch backed, rolled shouldered, ill mannered people are most racist. Do you honestly think calling someone black is an insult. Sigh!! To the filthy disgusting mentality.
                        Typicallyiees the mard hazraat keep their retorts brief. The womenfolk will hurl a lambi chori litany of insults. Your isshhtyyle of verbal defense should align with the macho descriptions of your physical strength, otherwise we can't be blamed for imagining that it came from a man wearing a dupatta and beating the air with a bailan.
                        The one that broke the camel's back. Watch out! :snooty:

Comment

Why does the Western media keep talking about these people? There are so many other things happening in the world!
                          Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                          The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                          Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                          (Buddha).

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

Typicallyiees the mard hazraat keep their retorts brief. The womenfolk will hurl a lambi chori litany of insults. Your isshhtyyle of verbal defense should align with the macho descriptions of your physical strength, otherwise we can't be blamed for imagining that it came from a man wearing a dupatta and beating the air with a bailan.
                            Perhaps you missed a couple of centuries, calling men, women, gay black and all sorts of Sexist racist agist stuff is not considered an insult. Proof is in the pudding, I have two amazingly educated and extremely wealthy wives. Sam is so kind she rubs my feet every night.

Comment

Working...
                            X