My question to members from Islamabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My question to members from Islamabad

My question to everyone on this forum who is from Islamabad: where are you originally from? People from all over Pakistan move to Islamabad.

Yeh sawaal ab mein Urdu mein poochonga. Is forum mein jo bhi Islamabad sey hai, aap peechay sey kahan sey hai? Pooray Pakistan sey log Islamabad aatey hain.

Living in Islamabad*, originally from Lahore.

*As in my great grand father moved there from Lahore, when he was offered a government position post-partition, as he was an active member of the Muslim league, back then. I've been living in Kuwait my whole life, though. Born and brought up.

Pre-pandemic I would visit a couple of times every year, but its been over a year now.
    Last edited by a7mado; Mar 9, 2021, 11:51 PM.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• AbuDhabiLad
      AbuDhabiLad commented
      Editing a comment
      I was born in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and lived there for 13 years prior to moving to the UK. Have you ever visited Abu Dhabi?

• a7mado
      a7mado commented
      Editing a comment
      Abu Dhabi not so much, been to Yas Marina a few times for the F1 race, Ferrari world a couple of times. Apart from that, I mostly visit Dubai, every few weeks, mostly with the guys. Its like our Vegas, minus the gambling and hookers. Mind you, its not hard to find either, if you know where to look.

• AbuDhabiLad
      AbuDhabiLad commented
      Editing a comment
      a7mado you are from Lahore, not Islamabad. Take my advice - the next time someone asks you where you are from in Pakistan, tell them that you are from Lahore.

Living in Islamabad from last 20+ years now, originally from Dinga (a small town in district Gujrat)
    My Kids are from Islamabad as both of them born here
    Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

• AbuDhabiLad
      AbuDhabiLad commented
      Editing a comment
      Then your kids are from Dinga as well.

Personally, I was born in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Working...
X