which app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaasir View Post

Because I like reading my news from multiple sources instead of just one to get a more balanced view of things

And you're right...sometimes it can really cause a bad start to the day... but I'm the kind of person who likes to be in the loop as to what is going on in the world all the time.
    Thats ok, overall its a good approach. Its just things have got ugly in news lately to give a bad taste in mouth

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Yes sir. First thing in the morning, I listen to the market recap while checking my portfolio in bed, because the North American market closes around 11:30 pm local time here where I live and I am usually fast asleep by then.

Also, it becomes a necessity when you're trusting an entity apart from your bank, with all your money. If Binance & Stex were to go bust tomorrow, the central bank is only entitled reimburse 25% of my total invested equity on that platform, unlike the US where the FDIC insures you up to $250k. It gets significantly worse after that, because If eToro were to declare insolvency, I would lose everything, since eToro is an Israeli corporation, and the government of Kuwait does not conduct any business with the Israeli's, not on the surface at least.
      Very interesting. Yes market starting and ending notions are very important.

Binance is doing very good. We should have a seperate thread on crypto

Comment

Usually mail or whatsapp!
        *Kya us manzil tak.... pohanchun gi kabhi...*

Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothamist View Post

Very interesting. Yes market starting and ending notions are very important.

Binance is doing very good. We should have a seperate thread on crypto
          A crypto thread would require a lot more activity on this forum. But yeah, I'm all for it though.
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• Gothamist
            Gothamist commented
            Editing a comment
            Stocks & crypto should be everybody's business lol

Originally posted by inzi_rocks View Post
          Usually mail or whatsapp!
          Oh mail yes ofcourse. Cant imagine living without that app lol

Would you be using whatsapp after the latest terms & conditions update?

Comment

Working...
          X