Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which app?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    which app?

    Cell phone is a integral part of our life now. Or should I say personality? Being a curious lad here, what is your first app that you open on phone after waking up?

    And its ok if its facebook or whatsapp. Just be honest if you can be

    #2
    Usually google chrome to get a quick glance on the latest news... especially in these covid days as things are changing rapidly. Then second, usually Instagram followed by Facebook.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege - Joseph Stallin.

    Comment


      #3
      Sometimes WhatsApp and sometimes Facebook.
      Be someone that makes YOU happy

      Comment


        #4
        Binance/Stex/eToro to get an idea of how good or bad the rest of my day is going to be, lol.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

        Comment


          #5
          instagram, whatsapp, facebook, gmail, signal, telegram and in this order
          We are all in the same game, just different levels•
          Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

          Comment


            #6
            Outlook Calendar


            These damn morning meetings...
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

            Comment


            • LP
              LP commented
              Editing a comment
              ......

            #7
            "Missed Calls" is the first place I open....

            What is? "app"....
            Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

            Comment


            • Gothamist
              Gothamist commented
              Editing a comment
              Missed calls make sense ofcourse. Yes thats an app too

            #8
            Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
            "Missed Calls" is the first place I open....

            What is? "app"....
            Is your phone on silent mode when you sleep?
            Be someone that makes YOU happy

            Comment


              #9
              Originally posted by LP View Post

              Is your phone on silent mode when you sleep?
              Well Yes! if you call turning it off is silent mode!.....

              Why keep the phone on, while I am asleep!......saves the batteries right!
              Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

              Comment


                #10
                Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

                Well Yes! if you call turning it off is silent mode!.....

                Why keep the phone on, while I am asleep!......saves the batteries right!
                But what if someone has an emergency and needs to call you?
                Be someone that makes YOU happy

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by LP View Post

                  But what if someone has an emergency and needs to call you?
                  OK here are the Emergencies that can Happen!.......

                  Types of Emergencies
                  The following is a list of some emergencies,
                  • Blizzards
                  • Chemical spills
                  • Dam failure
                  • Droughts
                  • Earthquake (Yes possible in the North West)
                  • Extreme heat waves
                  • Fire (would be the only one! I worry about)
                  • Floods
                  • Hurricanes
                  • Pandemics
                  • Rabies in the area (I have had a Rabies Shot )
                  • Terrorist attacks
                  • Thunder storms
                  • Tornadoes
                  Two out of 14 may be somethings to worry about?
                  Last edited by SindSagar; 3 weeks ago.
                  Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

                  Comment


                    #12
                    Originally posted by SindSagar View Post

                    Well Yes! if you call turning it off is silent mode!.....

                    Why keep the phone on, while I am asleep!......saves the batteries right!
                    Its a good habit I think.

                    when I last visited Pak, i came to know a couple of my relatives have this thing that they take a afternoon nap and during that hour, they not only turn off ALL their phones but also the door bell. And I happened to know by visiting one of them and ended up banging at the door without being helped
                    Attitude is more important than facts.
                    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

                    Comment


                      #13
                      Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

                      Its a good habit I think.

                      when I last visited Pak, i came to know a couple of my relatives have this thing that they take a afternoon nap and during that hour, they not only turn off ALL their phones but also the door bell. And I happened to know by visiting one of them and ended up banging at the door without being helped
                      Are you sure they were asleep?
                      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

                      Comment


                      • SID_NY
                        SID_NY commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lol.. going by their word

                      #14
                      Local news

                      any covid cases around me



                      before was a mixture of bookmarks links

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by batameez View Post
                        Local news

                        any covid cases around me



                        before was a mixture of bookmarks links
                        News are mostly bad these days, wont it ruin your day or atleast start of the day?

                        What bookmarks links?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X