X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SID_NY
    replied
    Originally posted by ehsan View Post

Thanks a7mado. I am well. I am at this stage of life where the body requires a lot of MOT as things keep going wrong. The last year has been very trying. First I had a scare of Bowel cancer which after all the tests turned out to be negative, the cause was a little less dangerous. Then I had a burst appendix which the hospital missed and sent me home after keeping me overnight in the hospital. The infection or poison from the burst appendix spread through my body and nearly killed me and was readmitted to the hospital. I am Alhumdulillah fine now. Hoping for an incident-free 2021. Keep me in your prayers. Have had my first Covid jab two days ago.
    Ehsan bhai, very sorry to know what you been going through. May ALLAH bless you with the best of health. Aameen

Leave a comment:

• a7mado
    replied
    Originally posted by ehsan View Post

Thanks a7mado. I am well. I am at this stage of life where the body requires a lot of MOT as things keep going wrong. The last year has been very trying. First I had a scare of Bowel cancer which after all the tests turned out to be negative, the cause was a little less dangerous. Then I had a burst appendix which the hospital missed and sent me home after keeping me overnight in the hospital. The infection or poison from the burst appendix spread through my body and nearly killed me and was readmitted to the hospital. I am Alhumdulillah fine now. Hoping for an incident-free 2021. Keep me in your prayers. Have had my first Covid jab two days ago.
    Allah aap so sehat aur lambi umar day!, Aameen. Thank you so much for taking your time out to comment on my thread, Ehsan bhai!

Then I had a burst appendix which the hospital missed and sent me home after keeping me overnight in the hospital. The infection or poison from the burst appendix spread through my body and nearly killed me and was readmitted to the hospital.
    This is what happens when you cut the NHS budget by 25% in the last 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Originally posted by a7mado View Post

lol.

I gather this forum is about as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving? This place used to be teeming with life back in the day...

Also, haven't seen any familiar faces around, apart from you and SID_NY.

Hope Ehsan bhai is doing well.

Leave a comment:

• a7mado
    replied
    Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    The best part of GS community is that everyone who ever had any good time here keep coming back, even if its only for a hello hi. One big reason to keep the existence of GS. Honestly it does feel good to see old names popping up here n there.

Welcome back!
    Thanks, Sid! Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• a7mado
    replied
    Originally posted by Eastern Dresses View Post

Who is they?
    Been wondering the same thing...

Leave a comment:

• Eastern Dresses
    replied
    Originally posted by jaan leva View Post

Well, they managed to kill it over time. It has been dead for 5+ years. Who would have thought?
    Who is they?

Leave a comment:

• SID_NY
    replied
    The best part of GS community is that everyone who ever had any good time here keep coming back, even if its only for a hello hi. One big reason to keep the existence of GS. Honestly it does feel good to see old names popping up here n there.

Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• jaan leva
    replied
    Originally posted by a7mado View Post

lol.

I gather this forum is about as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving? This place used to be teeming with life back in day...

Well, they managed to kill it over time. It has been dead for 5+ years. Who would have thought?

Leave a comment:

• a7mado
    replied
    Originally posted by jaan leva View Post
    What took you so long?
    lol.

I gather this forum is about as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving? This place used to be teeming with life back in day...

Leave a comment:

• jaan leva
    replied
    What took you so long?

Leave a comment:

• a7mado
    started a topic Its been 12 years...

Its been 12 years...

Its been a while. How's everyone doing?
Working...
X