Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been 12 years...

Its been a while. How's everyone doing?
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

What took you so long?
    People change, feelings fade, things go wrong, memories remain but life goes on.
    I breathe deep, the fragrance of regret...

Comment

Originally posted by jaan leva View Post
      What took you so long?
      lol.

I gather this forum is about as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving? This place used to be teeming with life back in day...

Also, haven't seen any familiar faces around, apart from you and SID_NY.

Hope Ehsan bhai is doing well.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

lol.

I gather this forum is about as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving? This place used to be teeming with life back in day...

Well, they managed to kill it over time. It has been dead for 5+ years. Who would have thought?
        People change, feelings fade, things go wrong, memories remain but life goes on.
        I breathe deep, the fragrance of regret...

Comment

The best part of GS community is that everyone who ever had any good time here keep coming back, even if its only for a hello hi. One big reason to keep the existence of GS. Honestly it does feel good to see old names popping up here n there.

Welcome back!
          Attitude is more important than facts.
          "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by jaan leva View Post

Well, they managed to kill it over time. It has been dead for 5+ years. Who would have thought?
            Who is they?
            The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Originally posted by Eastern Dresses View Post

Who is they?
              Been wondering the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                The best part of GS community is that everyone who ever had any good time here keep coming back, even if its only for a hello hi. One big reason to keep the existence of GS. Honestly it does feel good to see old names popping up here n there.

Welcome back!
                Thanks, Sid! Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

lol.

I gather this forum is about as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving? This place used to be teeming with life back in the day...

Thanks a7mado. I am well. I am at this stage of life where the body requires a lot of MOT as things keep going wrong. The last year has been very trying. First I had a scare of Bowel cancer which after all the tests turned out to be negative, the cause was a little less dangerous. Then I had a burst appendix which the hospital missed and sent me home after keeping me overnight in the hospital. The infection or poison from the burst appendix spread through my body and nearly killed me and was readmitted to the hospital. I am Alhumdulillah fine now. Hoping for an incident-free 2021. Keep me in your prayers. Have had my first Covid jab two days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan View Post

Thanks a7mado. I am well. I am at this stage of life where the body requires a lot of MOT as things keep going wrong. The last year has been very trying. First I had a scare of Bowel cancer which after all the tests turned out to be negative, the cause was a little less dangerous. Then I had a burst appendix which the hospital missed and sent me home after keeping me overnight in the hospital. The infection or poison from the burst appendix spread through my body and nearly killed me and was readmitted to the hospital. I am Alhumdulillah fine now. Hoping for an incident-free 2021. Keep me in your prayers. Have had my first Covid jab two days ago.
                    Allah aap so sehat aur lambi umar day!, Aameen. Thank you so much for taking your time out to comment on my thread, Ehsan bhai!

Then I had a burst appendix which the hospital missed and sent me home after keeping me overnight in the hospital. The infection or poison from the burst appendix spread through my body and nearly killed me and was readmitted to the hospital.
                    This is what happens when you cut the NHS budget by 25% in the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan View Post

Ehsan bhai, very sorry to know what you been going through. May ALLAH bless you with the best of health. Aameen
                      Attitude is more important than facts.
                      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Working...
                      X