Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where iz da Velvy?

Kithay o tussi? @red velvet

Aaj bobby unkal ki kala kuttay yani animal racism wali post dekh ke velvy ji bari yad aai *holy phoot phoot ke roeng*
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

redvelvet Oye ye tag kyon nai hora

Comment

Maybe she finally landed the Molvi of dreams, who does the biggest Dakkar after 3 plates of Bryaani.
      Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

• decentGuy
        decentGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Reported for removal.

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny how you claim conservative values and yet the Molvis who live by the religious values are considered offensive? Why do many religious women idolize men in Ferraris, Armani suites? and not the Molvi with shalwaar above ankles, Miswaak?
        Wishing a dream molvi for a religious lady is a good wish!!
        What is wrong with Daakar, in many cultures Dakkar after a meal is considered gracious?

I live and dress by my values, do you?

Now the molvi and priest will say the devil resides in them but I would say the devil resides in them and not in the animals

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        Maybe she finally landed the Molvi of dreams, who does the biggest Dakkar after 3 plates of Bryaani.
        Abey lakhsmi chowk ki papa kutni rishta aunty, kya shadi viah ke agay vi kuch sujhda aay ya nai?

Velvy iz more parhi likhi than your two wives plus two sonz and yourself na. Do Do biwion se jutian khane walon se to 4 marlay aage hi hai

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post

Abey lakhsmi chowk ki papa kutni rishta aunty, kya shadi viah ke agay vi kuch sujhda aay ya nai?
          religion?
          Velvy iz more parhi likhi than your two wives plus two sonz and yourself na. Do Do biwion se jutian khane walon se to 4 marlay aage hi hai
          Why do female warriors of faith go berserk at the prospect of marrying an avid practicer of faith and dream about James Bond? I know she has the doctorate in doing Tpna Totka. Baas khoob laroo apni bradri kai liye paar raat ko motorway par naa rukk jaana nahi tau khoob Taleem mill jayegi.

Comment

Oh yay. Look who is back.

Comment

Why do female warriors of faith go berserk at the prospect of marrying an avid practicer of faith and dream about James Bond? I know she has the doctorate in doing Tpna Totka. Baas khoob laroo apni bradri kai liye paar raat ko motorway par naa rukk jaana nahi tau khoob Taleem mill jayegi.
              Wah, Larkana ka rapist ab motorway ke rapist ki bat karra hai..

The difference is motorway ka rapist canada nai bhaga. Larkana wala Canada bhag ke ab do biwion se jutian kha ra hai

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post
                Oh yay. Look who is back.
                Aaho. Jithay di khoti uthay ee aan khaloti

Comment

Wah, Larkana ka rapist ab motorway ke rapist ki bat karra hai..

The difference is motorway ka rapist canada nai bhaga. Larkana wala Canada bhag ke ab do biwion se jutian kha ra hai
                  Deeni Taleem mill Gai Pyare watan mai????

We are men who take care of themselves and there has never been an issue about being desired.

Comment

Holy Lota In your case the Khoti does not belong in the civilised world. When you are doing faraghat in the Ganney ka khait then you would have reached your calling

Comment

Deeni Taleem mill Gai Pyare watan mai????

We are men who take care of themselves and there has never been an issue about being desired.
                      Han ji 'take care of themselves' ke chakkar men aap jese tharki mardon ne to sabun mehnga kya hwa hai

Comment

Holy Lota In your case the Khoti does not belong in the civilised world. When you are doing faraghat in the Ganney ka khait then you would have reached your calling
                        You ke mun men pani aaeng?

Comment

You ke mun men pani aaeng?
                          In your pind that is Ishq, we here watch opera do wine n dine and know how to woo the fairer gender.

Comment

Han ji 'take care of themselves' ke chakkar men aap jese tharki mardon ne to sabun mehnga kya hwa hai
                            For a lady you seem to be immensely experienced. I am sure you have been around the block n back a few times

Comment

Working...
                            X