X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to behave appropriate in a Mature manner

As-salamolaikum,

How to behave appropriately or be civilized:

1) Never talk in a loud voice, never swing your arms, always be organized, talk sensibly-minded, have a good handwriting, never play video games, dress professionally and modestly, have a mature/adult like face, you should exercise, always acquiesce to your professors, never get passionate, never claim to be anything, silence is golden, never talk to much, just say there are other opinions, never get into an altercation.

Always obey the laws of the land. Have good Emotional Intelligence. Never wear traditional Muslim clothing in a European country. Or if you want to keep a stubble make sure it it is trimmed.

Comment

People measure you by your usefulness: Your career: Engineer/Doctor/Lawyer

Always be serious-minded. Laugh when other people are laughing at a joke.

Always be subservient/acquiesce to your superiors.

Comment

Go to straight to Hell or when you go against the Natural ways.

Comment

You have to learn to forgive people for their mistakes and shortcomings. Also be subservient to your parents, and your parents must always have their way, no matter what.

Comment

A person is fully matured and is responsible for their actions and words at the age of 18.

Comment

As long as you keep coming back home.

Comment

Very important to be kind and humble, and not talk in a loud manner. Important to be civilized.

Comment

When in a European country,I try to blend in as much as possible without crossing the red lines of Islam.

Comment

To be respected, you must Rich, successful, and an expert in your career choice: Engineer, Doctor, or Lawyer

I would never raise my voice or betray my parents who love me when I was a baby.

Comment

Why would you trade a "Good thing" or a "Bad thing" when there are so many injustices and suffering in this world.

Comment

I am saddened that I am a challenge to be raised by my parents

Comment

Time to Grow Up, when there are so many injustices in this world.

Comment

The importance of being well-mannered, keeping your arms and behaviour in control.

Don't be effeminate. And don't allow others(strangers) to wrong you for no reason.

Comment

Avoid all profanities, inappropriate language, and irrelevant language

Comment

Working...
                              X