Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What will you do?

    IF you are told you have six months (or less) to live for whatever reason?

    Hypothetical question but in reality you should be able to answer at best you can.

    May you all live long, stay healthy, blessed and safe. So nothing against anyone.
    Last edited by diwana; Aug 6, 2020, 05:43 PM.
    Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

    #2
    Clear all issues with people in my life ...apologies etc (I have this covered for the most part already)
    Give away all I own to charity (sadaqa jariya)
    Go and live in Madinah and travel frequently to Makkah for umrah. I want to die and be buried in Jannatul baqi.
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

    Comment


      #3
      hayee Allah diwana. abhee tu shadeee hui haee merii

      Comment


      • pktun
        pktun commented
        Editing a comment
        Haey Allah....Aap ne bhi tou GS se kisi ko bhi shadi pe invite nae kiya na


      • diwana
        diwana commented
        Editing a comment
        I was invited but Sonnykuri said there will not be goat qourma and taaftaan. So I did not go.

      • sonnykuri
        sonnykuri commented
        Editing a comment
        [email protected] diwana. Sorryy . It was chicken qorma with naan.
        pktun. I will invite you to my sister's wedding.

      #4
      Will try to spend (Wish to spend) my last days in the holy places like Makkah and Madinah
      Also I wish when I am about to die I am in the Sajda
      Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction.” (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by LP View Post
        Clear all issues with people in my life ...apologies etc (I have this covered for the most part already)
        Give away all I own to charity (sadaqa jariya)
        Go and live in Madinah and travel frequently to Makkah for umrah. I want to die and be buried in Jannatul baqi.
        Nice!
        Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

        Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by sonnykuri View Post
          hayee Allah diwana. abhee tu shadeee hui haee merii
          It's a hypothetical question. I am not sure if you read the last para in my post.

          Stay happy and blessed.
          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by IS View Post
            Will try to spend (Wish to spend) my last days in the holy places like Makkah and Madinah
            Also I wish when I am about to die I am in the Sajda
            Wah!
            Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

            Comment


              #8
              How about some social obligations............. waghera waghera?
              Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by diwana View Post
                How about some social obligations............. waghera waghera?
                Such as?
                Be someone that makes YOU happy

                Comment


                  #10
                  Will probably do what Ali Banat did, when he found out he had months to live only. https://gupshup.org/forum/society/re...ed-with-cancer
                  We are all in the same game, just different levels•
                  Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Secure Family, send em back to Pak. Buy gun & lotsa ammo. Enjoy
                    Seriously Allergic to dust, bull__t, Sheep & Lotas.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by LP View Post

                      Such as?
                      Please read above Sheeda Pistol response.

                      As for more explanation. We live with other human beings.

                      We have certain rights but also obligations to other human beings, Parents, Spouses, Children, Neighbors, Friends and acquaintances etc. etc.

                      Just focusing on our salvation by Ibadah and worshiping to Allah is important but not enough for eternal salvation based on what I understand. Here I can be completely wrong because I am not the one who will make decision for anyone's salvation of course.

                      Huqooqul-Ibaad is also important in my humble opinion. So why not do something for other human beings during the leftover life besides thinking on ibaadah and worshiping?


                      As a side note:

                      Each and every breath we take in this world is not because of our will. It's given to us and we should not forget that.
                      ___________________________________

                      So please tell what would you do if you were told your life is limited to 6 months or less.? Be specific.
                      Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                        Will probably do what Ali Banat did, when he found out he had months to live only. https://gupshup.org/forum/society/re...ed-with-cancer
                        Nice. Thank you.
                        This person was awesome indeed.

                        Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by COLD_FIRE View Post
                          Secure Family, send em back to Pak. Buy gun & lotsa ammo. Enjoy
                          "guns and lotsa ammo? Enjoy?"

                          Please explain.
                          Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

                          Comment


                          • COLD_FIRE
                            COLD_FIRE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did I tell you how... I got... these scars?

                          #15
                          Originally posted by diwana View Post

                          Please read above Sheeda Pistol response.

                          As for more explanation. We live with other human beings.

                          We have certain rights but also obligations to other human beings, Parents, Spouses, Children, Neighbors, Friends and acquaintances etc. etc.

                          Just focusing on our salvation by Ibadah and worshiping to Allah is important but not enough for eternal salvation based on what I understand. Here I can be completely wrong because I am not the one who will make decision for anyone's salvation of course.

                          Huqooqul-Ibaad is also important in my humble opinion. So why not do something for other human beings during the leftover life besides thinking on ibaadah and worshiping?


                          As a side note:

                          Each and every breath we take in this world is not because of our will. It's given to us and we should not forget that.
                          ___________________________________

                          So please tell what would you do if you were told your life is limited to 6 months or less.? Be specific.
                          Point 1in my initial post was in relation to huqoq ul ibad for those who know me like family, friends etc
                          Point 2 was in relation to doing something similar to the link Sheeda posted but with my meagre means
                          Point 3 was focused on Ibadah and worship

                          I've been working on point 1 since 2018, in preparation for my death so I have that pretty much covered.
                          As for point 2, what I have in mind in general will take years to be implemented so if I only had 6 months I'd invest in different charity organizations.
                          Point 3 stays the same. As for the details, once in Madinah, I will be a part of the volunteer group within masjid Nabwi. This way I stay connected to it at all times while utilizing every waking second for reward. And ofcourse my prayers, istighfar,dua and quran etc would be increased substantially too. And so will my visits to Makkah for Umrah.

                          It's all about the reward in the end really. Strengthening your relation with Allah and Figuring out what you can do which will have a longer lasting positive impact on humans after you're gone( sadaqa jariya).
                          Be someone that makes YOU happy

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X