Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifts

It's the gift season in many parts of the world. What kind of gifts do you/would you like to receive?
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Yesss, its all gifts here. thursday we've secret santa at work which is like a secret gift you get.

Personally I would like to get either of two things:

(a) Amazon gift card
    (b) Anything that I can use as a handy tool or gadget. Like last year I got the device to easily fill in tire pressure in cars/bikes and is really very handy during commute.
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Best gift I got so far is a gift card to Barnes and Noble.

Comment

• SID_NY
      SID_NY
      Mamba Mentality
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      RV if you read this in time, I need to get a book today to gift someone. Amazon is sending it delayed. where can I get it like asap? not sure where b&n is closeby.

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
    Best gift I got so far is a gift card to Barnes and Noble.
    Is that what you'd like to receive as gifts in the future too? Or would you like to receive something else too?

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
      It's the gift season in many parts of the world. What kind of gifts do you/would you like to receive?
      kaya aap gift de rai ho sab ko
      Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction. (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

Ok soo I got a chocolate box and $2 lotto ticket from my boss lol. Previously he used to give me a bottle of wine but then he came to know that I dont drink so he stopped.

And in secret santa gift exchange game I got the gift of wireless charger device for smartphones
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Ok soo I got a chocolate box and $2 lotto ticket from my boss lol. Previously he used to give me a bottle of wine but then he came to know that I dont drink so he stopped.

And in secret santa gift exchange game I got the gift of wireless charger device for smartphones
        Chocolate

Comment

Comment

I would like some money. By some i mean a lot, of course.
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

It is Holiday season..so we get Gifts from our company..we do secret Santa. Got some Wine bottle..but ppl at my company know that i don't drink..so i left it for who-ever wanted it..but got really good Thermos!!
            "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
            Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
            By Royal Gala

Comment

Originally posted by LP View Post
            Money
            Gift card
            Perfume
            Personal care products
            Chocolate
            Books

Don't like bath salts/bombs and other such impractical things that I will never use.

Comment

On the road again
              Looking for a .5 pack
              Make me whole again
              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post

Money
                Gift card
                Perfume
                Personal care products
                Chocolate
                Books

Don't like bath salts/bombs and other such impractical things that I will never use.
                With personal care products, you don't know if it's suitable for you.
                Gift cards, money, chocolate and perfumes are good gifts. With books , it's a good gift only if the person knows what kind of stuff you read .

Comment

A good perfume or chocolates..

Comment

Definitely not food, I'm a picky eater and I'm also a sweet tooth, but I shouldn't eat so much chocolate and candies, so no thanks... I would like to get something useful, either some smart gadgets (something designed for a smart house would be nice) or some useful tools. We have a bunch of those (shovels, rakes, leaf blowers) but having a spare drill like this would be also nice.
                    Last edited by NeeShaa; Feb 6, 2020, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X