X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy & Vibrant songs - share please

*Happy viberation edition*

https://youtu.be/BBxHSmu7H7M

Last edited by FigmentOfYour; Apr 2, 2019, 03:06 PM.
    Surah Aal Imran. Verse 54:

"And they planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

Glad you opened this part 2 thread since I couldnt open the part 1 thread either. Funny I could open it when i didnt login
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment

But there is one condition. This one is only happy viberation edition which lifts people up. I mean happy viberations of the music. There are too many songs with happy lyrics & also beats but over all give out depressing / lower vibes.

Let's hear what happy viberation you heard last. Come on

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Hm we should rename the thread then

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, please rename. Can you? I'm too busy

How do you know whether something has a happy vibration?
    Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      LP, just by listening to it. If it relaxes you, makes you happy, excited, content & not the opposite the it's happy vibes regardless of what the lyrics are.

I'm sorry I'm talking in terms of happy viberations of music, not lyrics as I pay less attention to lyrics.

• LP
      LP commented
      Editing a comment
      FigmentOfYour, when I used to listen to songs, lyrics mattered more than the music. I never paid attention to the happy/unhappy vibrations of music. Well, back then I didn't know happy/unhappy vibrations existed.

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      LP, even I didn't know that but researched on it to know why seemingly happy songs have so dark & depressing undertones & why some seemingly sad songs end up uplifting you. That was a project I worked on & found so much interesting info.

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment

I was listening to it when fell asleep last night. Lol, not because of the song but bcz was too tired by then. Couldn't recall where I have liistened to it prior but made me go prior to falling asleep. This song is truly the king of this thread...

• Sajalina
      Sajalina commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect song for the thread.

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep Sajalina

Comment

This is my jam at the moment.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      Oho

.... will need to replay it a few times to get what they're singing. What exactly donyou like about this song aqua? Is it music the dance, colorful getups or the lyrics?

• aqua70
      aqua70 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the lyrics, they are quite goofy and lighthearted, also love the tune. Whatever he is playing in the beginning, a banjo perhaps? I really like the sound of it.

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. I haven't played it for the 2nd time yet. But will do that to understand the lyrics. Because upon first listening, I heard a few words & felt there was probably some humorous meaning to it. But will have to reply it several times to get exactly what they're singing. That's why I asked so to confirm if lyrics were really meant yo be humorous.

This song doesn't make me happy anymore.

Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
    The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
    Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
    (Buddha).

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      Wah ji Wah!
      Reminded me of childhood. My father had a huge collection of old indian music which he often played. The only fright I had was about him playing the tragic sad Indian songs. They were so haunting & scary. Hated them always. But the happy ones were nice some of them. I'll share my favourite ones from his collection.

• FigmentOfYour
      FigmentOfYour commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the first time I have watched video of this song. Interesting. But the question is why he's wearing jinnah cap? Was he inspired by jinnah?

Wow.... new happy song entries. I'm soon gonna play them after zohr. Just woke up. Gonna get some breakfast.

"And they planned, and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

Comment

Anybody remember this?

https://youtu.be/n9PiyC_8SSQ

Comment

• Sajalina
        Sajalina commented
        Editing a comment
        Yessssss, used to be one of my favs.

• FigmentOfYour
        FigmentOfYour commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Despite sad lyrics, this song has a very uplifting beat.

Is it just me or anyone else feels happy listening to this tune?

https://youtu.be/NIPPh7AWSt4

Comment

Comment

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
            FigmentOfYour commented
            Editing a comment
            Both your slow jams are interesting but this one more. Did not hear them before. Nice to see some interesting songs shared by guppies.

https://youtu.be/63vqob-MljQ

Comment

As much as I love the original version of Earth, Wind & fire, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk )

I think for this thread this one remix by Justin fits perfectly in..

Comment

Comment

• FigmentOfYour
                FigmentOfYour commented
                Editing a comment
                I like a few by Justin Timberlake from his nsync days & also solo but am not a fan of all his music. I think this song is made out of his inspiration of Pharrel William's Happy. But the first one has an interesting foot tapping beat. Justin's fusion of this old song probably will require a taste to develop for some listeners especially if they haven't listened to the original version prior. For first time listeners, his version def better than the ancient version

• akaprincess
                akaprincess commented
                Editing a comment
                JT .. ufff .. he can brighten anyone’s day hehe

• FigmentOfYour
                FigmentOfYour commented
                Editing a comment
                Some of my favourites (all time favourites) by JT are:

1. Cry me a river. Couldn't find any fault. It's too good.

2. Like I love you. Great music / lyrics

3. Girlfriend. Great music / lyrics.

4. It's gonna be me (n' sync). May seem a bit noisy to some but I love it. And I like some more from this same album including bye bye bye. But I think bye bye bye has some negative vibes. Can't explain in words why but just feel. That's why I avoid listening to it even though I like it.

5. Give it to me. But not sure if the music is by JT. I think it's timbaland studio production but don't know who made the music. It's catchy.

And there are few more I can't recall. What goes around comes around, senorita, sexyback are just so so. I think they're his hits but not my taste.
            Working...
            X