X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic abuser

A Domestic abuser is a *******.

Life is an absolute *****.

If there is one thing I can never ever ever forgive is a domestic abuser.

I have come across so many fked up pakis (in particular) who "indulge" in this kind of ****ty abuse in the comfort of their own home.

Maybe tey are lacking elsewhere that they especially feel the need to assert their "manliness" in front of their wives and kids.

And dont give me the **** about not only pakis. It is mostly pakis over here especially (according to stats) in bengali households.

I am so mad. If a man lay a hand on me I would personally see to it taht they are castrated slowly with a blunt knife and then send him back to his stupid mother.

This case in particular. My mother knows theis lady and helps her out frmo time to time. Afgani family from pakistan, mans well travelled, well off (sucessful businesses) and extremely well spoken and "gentle".

Married from a lesser scoial eco gruop, back in pak. Brought her here and they have 4 kids. He lives with his brothers, one of whom is older and the other is about 12.

Both him and his brother beat up this lady and the kids, the eldest of the kids is 7.

They wont get her "visa" details sorted so she is very vulnerabhle. If she leaves him she will will be sent off to pak. Her father is dead and her mum lives in a widows asylum< whatever it is with a younger sister.

The situation is such that she is trapped.

I want to kill all the *******s in the world who are so inadequte they make up for it by beating on their spouse.

rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Do an acid attack on him
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

I dont understand what kind of sick individual can hear about stuff like this an dnot respond. I hope u rot in hell.

POeple who stay silent are just as bad as the perpetrators.

I do not understand why u lot are not as shocked and discusted as me.

I feel sick

Comment

That's terrible!!!!!!

Why don't you talk to her husband? Threaten him if he refuses to do what his wife wants him to do. He can go to jail for abusing his wife and kids. Does the lady want to go back to pakistan? I guess, her hubby won't let the kids go with her. right?

SAD!!!
        Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore...

Comment

Nothing new.

I know of this guy who is very gentlemanly in public. he even talks so sweet and mellow that people suspect he is gay. Well, he is married and regularly abuses his very beautiful wife. She kept it a secret for 9 years before finally letting her sister know about the ordeal. The sister made the news public. People stopped talking to the guy in dawats and stuff. He finally decided to move his family to another city where I am sure he is still beating the crap outa her.

What can I do?. I can ask the woman to call police on him. If she doesn't listen to me, not much I can do. or can I?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by funguy:
              Nothing new.

I know of this guy who is very gentlemanly in public. he even talks so sweet and mellow that people suspect he is gay. Well, he is married and regularly abuses his very beautiful wife. She kept it a secret for 9 years before finally letting her sister know about the ordeal. The sister made the news public. People stopped talking to the guy in dawats and stuff. He finally decided to move his family to another city where I am sure he is still beating the crap outa her.

What can I do?. I can ask the woman to call police on him. If she doesn't listen to me, not much I can do. or can I?
              She cant leave, shes dirt poor and prolly illegally here. So no support from agencies.

She cant go back to parents, her mother doesnt even have a house.

Comment

I am disgusted....

Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore...

Comment

thats sad to hear..
                  if shes living illegaly and you guys cant complain to the local council about their domestic violence..
                  then talk to some other muslims from your mosque who might visit them and offer help.

Comment

Originally posted by MyStiCaL_MisS:
                    thats sad to hear..
                    if shes living illegaly and you guys cant complain to the local council about their domestic violence..
                    then talk to some other muslims from your mosque who might visit them and offer help.
                    we dont have a "mosque" 8-|

Comment

Ok, you can at least talk to the police. Say that you've heard rumours of a situation where a foreign national resident in the UK has brought his wife to the UK where she is staying illegally. Whilst not getting her legal status resolved to prevent her leaving him, he is regularly physically abusing her. Say that she is afraid to report the crime because she would get deported.

Find out what the police response is.

At the end of the day, domestic violence is a serious crime in this country and if you know of it going on, you have a civic duty to report it to the authorities so that the law can be brought down upon the perpetrator
                      Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                      Al-Ghazali

Comment

Also, as well as criminal charges, in the UK she might also have a chance to sue her husband in a civic court and seize much of his property as possible. If she does get deported, she should at least be able to go back with a lot of wealth.
                        Al-Ghazali

Comment

If you like, I can contact the police and say that a friend of mine knows a family with this situation and find out what would happen to the woman.
                          Al-Ghazali

Comment

stop generalising and calling all pakistanis/southern asians waghaira waghaira domestic abusers?? some do it not ALL. and mothers aren't "stupid" so that was totally uncalled for, maybe u don't realise the role of a mother in islam and how much respect islam says is rightfully due for/to a mother, some of em' don't get the respect that is a dif' issue.

Comment

#1- talk to her- although they may not be getting her visa details sorted, if she has ben eligible for immigrationa and is being blocked, authorities in many cases would give her immigration regardless. e.g. in US you have to be married to a citizen for a certain number of years to be eligible for immigration, however if that person wa abusive and you can prove it, immigration will waive the time requirements in many cases.

#2- once you know what her legal status can be and what immigration will do, make a plan of action

#3- make a abuse history log, pictures of bruises etc, report to the police etc etc

in the end its just up to the lady and what she is willing to do to end this.
                              another solution is to just hire a binch of thugs and have the crap beaten out of her husband.
                              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X