Where's The Best Place To ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's The Best Place To ... ?

I was at a fellow guppy's house and we were discussing the future and where would be the best place to live.

We both live in Southern California and have established employment. We did a graph between

Dubai, Pakistan, Canada, Malaysia and U.S.

While each place has there good points and bad - His conclusion was Pakistan , while I was leaning towards Amreeka.

Where we live there is a diverse ethnic population so there really is no minority or majority.

And I told him that while living in Pakistan is great - the same opportunities do no exists for us or our children. I see many talented, genius people in Pakistan who have no outlets and the opportunities for them are far and few between without safarash and rishvaath.

our criteria is based on factors such as

employment
    political climate
    islam
    parents
    healthcare
    etc

I would like to hear everyone's input on this. I'm sure our fellow guppy will be listening as well.

u should come and live in Newcastle ..it rocks
    I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

cOme 2 karachi darling
      Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

Miss Mohabaath - New Castle ?? U.K,?

Thanks for the invite Mr. Janwar but do you not agree with my opinion about limited opportunities.

Comment

Working...
        X