Just Do It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Do It

Some do it once a week, some twice and some everday. it depends how young and agile you are. I saw a Docter giving lecture on it. he said that if you are young you can do it every day but if you are old, it depends on your health, you can either do it every day or may be twice a week. But he said that if you are 80 years old and do it twice a week, you will look 8 Years younger, it's good for your heart and veins. It will keep both of them young. He said that make sure you take following Vitamins daily

Vitamin C 400 IU Three times a day.
    Vitamin D 400 IU
    Vitamin E 400 IU
    Folic Acid.

Just remember letters CDE and 400. He said that it's a natural Phenomenon so more you do it more you will enjoy it.

I like to do it at night time but some of my friends like to get up early in the morning and do it. They said that you are more fresh in the morning and it last longer. I know a friend who use to do it twice a day, once in the morning and once in the night time. You have to sweat to enjoy it, more you sweat more you will enjoy. Make sure that all the equipments are kept save and clean, it is a good pratice to put some oil on them once or twice a week.

All the hard work and sweat will make you sticky and smelly so make sure you take a shower after you are done doing it.

Go have fun and stay healthy.
    Just Do It
Working...
X