A foot on each side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A foot on each side

of the border.... how many of you have family/ friends, in India if you are Pakistani, in Pakistan if you are Indian? Do the politics of the two countries affect the way you relate to these people? Does your "contact" influence the way you see your country?

Also, if you live in a third country, what kind of relationship do you have with those from the other country? Do the differences still mean a lot when you are far away from home?

For me it is easy to separate the people from the politics of their country and treat everyone (I hope) on an individual basis but I know that it is not so with everyone.

Decent. Some people can't even do that everything always seems to have the political element to it nowadays. So it's great that you can.

Comment

Hi there Libra

I have just one question and that is do you treat people equally, because the way you expressed yourself, it sounds as if you dont, at one point you something like, its good you can treat people equally, I quote YOU.

See ya

Comment

Obviously you seem a slightly misguided. What I implied Chand was that since this is Husain's topic and I was responding to the message written cos (and I quote) 'it's easy for me to separate people' and later its written that 'it is not so with everyone' Sooo I said it's good that he can, I didn't mean that no one else can cos there are millions who can. Yeh I can treat people equally I never said that I couldn't...oh yeh say hi to your mum from me!

Comment

Working...
        X