Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGLY............

I am an ugly person....
    On a scale from 0 to 10 , I am a 1...my looks are so bad , that I dont want to look in the mirror...even my mother thinks I am ugly9 which really hurts)....But I like beauty , and thats all I fantasize about...Is it wrong to like beauty if you are ugly??
    As if my physical challanges were not enough , I have a personality to match ...no one really likes me , so why should i care for them, I lie to ppl and really dont care for their feelings( why should I , they dont care for mine either) I am irritable most of the time ( believe me you would be too , if you had my looks , and had to go all the dissappointments that it made me go through)I am very sensitive, so if anyone even remotely insinuates being superior , I would let them have it...It doesnt matter if they keep on saying , they didnt mean it that way, I can see it behind their straight faces.....
    I am not smart , I dont have all the interesting , exotic stories to share with ppl, i dont have the witty comments that would make ppl go into raptures....
    I want what everyone wants, good friends and a nice(and pretty) woman, but i wont get either....
    So what should I do....( please dont tell me that I should change my attitude, I am sick of hearing that I should be the one to make changes , what you are actually saying is that , since i am the ugly one , its me who should make all the efforts)and dont tell me to change my wishes, I want what everyone else does too..
    Can you guys look within yourself , be honest and say that I can be loved....( and please dont say that some one somewhere may see somehting in me....tell me honestly, can any of you go for some one like me...)

By reading your post i dont think your ugly NO ONE is ugly...everyone is beautifull in thire own way...i mean everyone has different tastes and looks that someone people dont like the most good looking people in the world...hearts and character of a person should be looked at first and looks should come last.

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Interesting post Nova.

Very true! If you are ugly then admit it! U r ugly na na na na boo boo!

Wait! what criterias suggest that you are ugly...Whats u r point of reference...If I am not wrong its the perception of people around you... right? Are u sure you want to make idiots to decide who u r? Its up to u....

If society thinks I'm ugly based on my appearence rather than who I am, then I don't want to be 'accepted' by morons...It takes a strong character and It would be a hard thing to believe in myself among beautiful apes but I would rather be satisfied with myself than go for plastic surgery

ciao,
      BoSS

Comment

Nova yar noev if you are ugly no problem,but if you heart is clean and you have a good seerat,you are the best person on this earth..shakal kohi chees nahi hota hai if your inner part is good that makes to the perfect human being on this whole universe..kia samjee/samja hello good one bbay

dil.dilsee..dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

Perfecto!!

finally, i come across someone i can ask this to! hmm...ok ok..so i was searching for someone who's a 0 on a scale from 1 to 100...but life is never fair...*sigh* so u'll have to do!

ok...so i've always wondered...what does it feel like to be...hmmm...mmmm..mmm...how should i put this...not so pleasant to be looked at??? u see, i am the kind of person who always wonders, when i look around at people, what might be cooking in those pots. so soo many different personalities...so so many different emotions, thoughts.. i've always wanted to be able to read minds...it's astounding the things some people think of..it's always amazed me since i was very little...hmm..sorry...off topic...aren't we!

anyways... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif) what goes thru your mind when people walking down the street look at you? do u curse at them..thinking they are laughing at u inside...do u squirm...aaah...i should've worn my hat...or do u never leave home? huh nova nana jee?

Comment

Based on your writings, which I do read and which are windows to your soul, I think you are a beautiful person.

Comment

don't be so hard on yourself guy, you sound like an extremely nice person to have as a friend. looks schmooks !!! and ugly schmugly !!! Its what beats in your breast that matters most pal. so chin up http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gifk:

------------------
              "dont pin it on me"

Comment

Nova! You fishing for compliments here??? You're not ugly and you know it!

Comment

Hey, I like you. I enjoy reading your posts.

Along the same lines what BoSS said I have a sort of simple rule of thumb. I expose all my shortcomings and idiococies to people I meet. I express whatever it is on my mind. I tell my blunders, I tell my sins. And then I watch people. People who judge me based on my shortcomings are the ones I never hang out with or interact. Their opinions severe and harsh on times, but give me the best insight on if they are worth my time and friendship. And needless to say, I don't care a single bit what they think of me based on what they know about me.

And then I meet those who accept me for who I am. They accept the fact that just like any other human beings, I have a **** load of sins on my shoulder and I do make mistakes. And those are the people I enjoy being with. Those are the people whose criticism and friendship matters to me. And it makes things so amazingingly simple. Kinda filters out the people for me, you know.

I have learned this little thing about one's self that before you even start caring about what people think of you, you need to care about what you think about yourself. That's the most important thing. Your approval of yourself is all that matters. Once you have that, you are all good to go and face the world.

So if you think you are ugly then you are looking at yourself with the eyes of the world. And if you think that you approve of your own attitude then stick to it and if not, then change it. Either way, world doesn't matter. It's always the spirit that counts foremost, not the looks.

Comment

Nova....there isn't one person in this world that anyone else can look at and think that he/she is ugly. It's their character and what they are inside which makes them beautiful or ugly. If you are a good person inside, considerate and sensitive towards others then that's all that matters. Who cares about looks. If people judge you because of your looks rather than who you are inside then they are probably not worth your time and attention to begin with.

Be satisfied with what you are and who you are. Have a high self esteem.

And always remember that authentic happiness and satisfaction comes from inside of a person. Not from the outside. You should be satisfied with yourself that's all that matters.

Comment

"Who cares about looks"

In theory it sounds nice, but...

How many girls/boys from the above respondents would say yes to marry someone ugly1;

Comment

nothing yar

[This message has been edited by dilse (edited February 13, 2000).]

Comment

Ugly and beauty is all in a person's own opinion...and looks do matter when you're choosing your mate..You have to find them attractive..personality, features, kashish..whatever IS important.

however,

Originally posted by Nova:
                          ...no one really likes me , so why should i care for them, I lie to ppl and really dont care for their feelings( why should I , they dont care for mine either) I am irritable most of the time ( believe me you would be too , if you had my looks , and had to go all the dissappointments that it made me go through)I am very sensitive, so if anyone even remotely insinuates being superior , I would let them have it...It doesnt matter if they keep on saying , they didnt mean it that way, I can see it behind their straight faces.....
                          well...Why should anyone care about your feelings if you can't be bothered with anyone else's?

And why do you lie?

And you're irritable? Nothing in life can be an excuse to be mean to people...it isn't anyone else's fault you've had it rough.

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited February 13, 2000).]

Comment

Try to shine your character in others eye
                            just like sparkling diamond sitting in the showcase with other beautiful stones,
                            But still diamond is the most attractive in all of them,..,
                            My BUDDY
                            make your personality that attractive so from your beautiful character u could hide the ugliness.

people of this world wont be able to see yr ugliness until they beat yr good character

DONT WORRY http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/hula.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/blush.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/clown.gifBE HAPPY

------------------
                            Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu
                            "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Allah ka shukar hay Nova nay abhi kaliya ko nahi daikha. apus ki baat hay jab say Hanu maan jee ko daika hai dil main dhandak si parr gaii hay. oor bhi hain zamanay main hum'ray (Tapori accent) sewa );

Happy valentine Nova HUGS jee

Comment

Working...
                              X