Playing Video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Video games

Does help you in anyway.. i mean some people says it increases your ability to think so it make you kinda smart...

I love to play Xbox and i agree with it....

Do you
    Khudi ko kar baland itna Ki har taqdeer sey pehley
    Khuda bandey ko khud poocchey Bata, 'Teri raza kya hai?

I loved playing video games....actually depends on da game :halo:
    I still do, but don't play it anymore since the games are tooo complicated these days :halo:.
    Hayeee...where is my mario?
    *Apne haath zara tu ootha lay, mang lay Rab se dua ke vo baant day sari khushian..bhula de sare ghum*

Comment

I don't like/play video games. Kids play video games But I heard it improves your ability to think and take action quickly.
      ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
      Shikra was here.

Comment

hmmmmmm.. i believe this AD it makes your nervous system a lot quicker i think..
        thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
        -faizy

Comment

yes..especially first person shoot em up..they increse ur ability to think fast and also ur reflexes
          Ernieeeeeee!

Comment

It improves your hand eyes coordination. Also makes your reflexes a lil' faster.
            w00t

Comment

i luv playing video game ..i like mario ,league bowling ,metal slug and one and onle BARBIE

Comment

I like sega, PS2 and nintendo
                I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

3D shoot em ups are the best ur aim gets better and u learn not to think a lot before pulling the trigger. a real treat

Comment

Working...
                  X