Tragedy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragedy...

" The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy"
    Richard Bach.
    Any ideas/ comments... .....

That's really deep dude. You go first.

Comment

Dear Nova,

“This Box is Open until it is Closed” (Yugi Bera)

Comment

Injustice and tragedy are both facts of life. So is ignorance but the three don't always go together. I don't get it. Please explain.

Comment

What he is saying is that if you don’t voice your opinion about (against) injustice, you support it.

Comment

MK,
            The reason I didnt put my opinion out is because its a sure discussion stopper(As if my topics generate much of that anyway)...
            Where ever we stand in life, is a product of two forces, The cards we start off with , and the energy we put in from there on...
            Before I go in any further , let me say this....The person , who believes in tragedy or injustice , is expressing his discomfort from himself...( why else would he even think of these words)and tragedy and injustice are the phenomenon he is using to explain his poor , percieved, state of being.....
            Now this discomfort has very little to do with any reality...A poor man may want to be rich , an not so smart person may wanna be smart( If he can see his stupidity) an ugly person may wanna be handsome, and so on..but at the same time there would be many poor , stupid and ugly ppl who are happy with their lives..( or are pretty comfortable with what they have)..Sense of deprivation comes in when you start to compare yourself with what YOU feel, you need to be....and of course that standard comes from within you , (to take care of your percieved weaknesses)
            So now some one who wanted to see himself differently , is disliking his present , by comparing it to his own standards, and understanding it through injustice.....
            Believeing in injustice , also absolves us of the responsibility of not doing as much as we could....
            And lastly , We live in a world , where anything can happen , including things that are painful for us...they are a reality of life...they would happen to anyone, and that can be me....it would hurt more if I was oblivious to this reality of life.... Otherwise it would just be another card I would get.....
            Nature works on chance and necessacity... and at random, There are no tragedies ,,,,, other then what we didnt want to see happen, and label as tragedies....
            ( I told you it would be a conversation stopper)

Comment

Working...
            X