Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Diana

Hey all,
    Pls read my subject a bit carefully. I know most of the replies that I might get, will be making fun of my topic, I know I would if I was'nt me.Any way here goes.

1. Did Diana Die Due To Conspiracy,
    Could it be possible that Diana's death was a on purpose rather than an accident. Keeping in view all the facts and the condition that she was in. I mean, it is possible that, after her marrige with Dodi, she would've given birth to a Muslim child and in that case there is a remote possibility that, that Muslim child may become the ruler of UK one day. Royal family
    could never allow that, now could they?

2. Is Diana Still Alive?
    This is a bit far fetched, but could it be possible that Diana could'nt take all the pressures that she was being forced upon by the Tabloids, the Royal family and a lot more. It may be possible that she is playing a role of being dead, to escape all her worries. What if she is actually alive and well, and living in a mansion in S.Africa or maybe in Brazil where no one could suspect that she is alive.
    Your comments please. It wont matter if they are funny. I'm a humorous per meself.
    So long ya'all.

Miss Muzna,
    If you would like to close this topic, it is absolutely fine with me. Since I'm not aware of the consequences of this topic, you may do what you think is best.
    Blink

Comment

Dear Enterprise
      Your first point seems right to me but not all of it. May be that she was killed because the catholic(I think that what it is) Royal family never wanted a Muslim brother or sister for the future king.

Comment

Enterprise ji,

why so paranoid?
        relax . . . .

Comment

Hey lady,
          What can you expect from a guy who watches a hell lot of "X-Files"

Comment

A child born to Diana from Dodi cannot become heir to the throne.

Prince William is the first in line followed by Prince Harry.

Of course the thought of a future king of England with a Muslim step brother was an uncomfortable prospect for the royal fraternity. I would ask to what extent was Dodi a Muslim ? The lifestyle of Dodi was completely western with little or no Islamic influence.

Whether it was a conspiracy or just an accident we will never know.

Farouq Taj.

Comment

Hi Mr Farouque. Glad you could spare time for me. I'm aware of the fact that the hier of the throne is Prince William. But what guarantee is there that he or his brother will be around when its time. What if they both are not their, then what choice are the Royal's left with.

Comment

hay! enterprise such an easy question
                man??

of cousre one and only MR. WILLIAM FAROOQ

PRICE OF WALES (MIR PUR) HAHAH

Comment

Mr Shezi
                  I make one request to you
                  PLEASE BEAHAVE LIKE AN ADULT AND STOP THIS PETTYNESS TOWARDS MR FAROUQ IF YOU HAVE NOTHING OF VALUE TO ADD TO ANY DISCUSSION - KEEP YOUR FINGERS AWAY FROM THE KEYS.
                  Thanking you
                  your sweet sister
                  Nazia

Comment

thats cool sister

not a problem that's probably the best way one can ask me to stop

your sour brother

but brother

Comment

Mr. U.S.S. Enterprize, Chorh yaar Diana ko, Upnee Juhi Chawlaa aur Krishmaa to Zinda Hai, X-file wali Kaaki bhee buree nahin hai.

As a matter fact Diana is alive and living in Cheechoo kee Mul-liaa, kneading aa-ta and making "Goyay" of cow's dung and guess what..
                      ...enjoying her life.

Off-course I'm talking about my DIANA which look like DA-AIN(Witch).
                      Cheers,
                      Kaleem

Comment

Oh well! I expected this much.
                        Mr Shezi,
                        I'd been warning you since the beginning as a friend not to mess with mr Farouque. In this way you give other people chances to talk about you. Think about it!
                        Peace man.
                        Enterprise out.

Comment

Hi Enterprise:

Your first point about the death of Diana seems logical, but we can not be able to confirm that anyway. Thanks to sis Nazia, keep up the police work. What Shezi did should not be done in any situation, that is rude out right rude. OK enterprise lets have some new topic. I am too tired after long day's work therefore can not think of any. You first. Allah Hafiz

Comment

Hey Mohsin,
                            You aint done bad for a second month with a toy named "computer". What's the topic you wanna talk about. Any private messages, contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X