require dua-e-maghfirat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

require dua-e-maghfirat

inna lillahi wa inna ilaay-hi raaji'oon, a very close college friend and companion for about 2 years, day and evening, 5 sometimes 6 days a week just passed away yesterday.. his name was sajjaad, about our age, please pray for his maghfirat and sabar for his family, as he left MANY smiles on even those people's faces who hated him..

namaaz-e-janaaza is arranged today (September 2nd) in Pickering. college gang of seneca, specially is requested to do dua for him.. he was part of our group with myself, ghunni, pagaldeewani, kaun, and confusedgadha bhaijan.

may allah forgive him and us (4th friend i have lost this last month, i donno if i can handle one more janaaza or not)
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

oh thats so sad ..I feel like crying ..
    inna lillahi wainna ilaayhay raajion

Comment

inna lillahae wa inna ilaihae rajayoon

faizy bhai...how did he pass away...?

Comment

inna lillahi wainna ilaayhay raajion

may his soul rest in peace and may Allah grant him jannat firdouz. amin suma amin.
        I hope that his family and friends recover from his loss soon. amin.
        I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

inna lillahay wa inna ilaihay rajeoon

May Allah grant his family and his friends Sabr to bear that loss.
          The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Inna Lillahe Wa Inaa Ilehe Rajioon

May ALLAH put his Blessings on the departed soul, and Give courage to face the grief to his Family and frends.

Its a very sad news
            (\__/)
            (_)
            JabBhi Milti Hay Mujhay.......

Comment

irem, gurya all i received in the voicemail was he got involved in a car (crash) accident. we don't know the details at this point, his close friends contacted our group and kaun called me up last night as i was heading off to work.. so i will find updates today..
              thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
              -faizy

Comment

Inna Lillahe Wa Inaa Ilehe Rajioon....
                May Allah grant him Paradise and grant sabar to his family and friends and to you too faizy. It is indeed a great loss, irrecoverable and most sad. May Allah save you all from the shattering effect of this loss. I am dumb to express my sorrow and grief hearing this tragic news. But death again is a beginning of new life. I hope he wakes up to a pleasant new life. May Allah's angels hand over him his aimaal naama in the right hand.
                Twinkle Twinkle little star; You should know what you are.
                And once you know what you are; Mental hospital is not so far.

Comment

Inna lillahae wa inna ilaihae rajayoon

Comment

Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe rajiyoon.

May Allah forgive his and our sins and grant him paradise. Aameen.
                    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                    Shikra was here.

Comment

InAllaha-wa-inalahay-rajoun.

May Allah swt grant him peace ang mugferat in hereafter. And may Allah
                      grant peace and saber to the grieving family and friends.

Take Care Faizy !
                      *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
                      Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raje'oon .. ..

Comment

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raje'oon ..

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihae rajayoon.

May Allah give the family and friends lots of sabr.So sorry to hear about this.
                            "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

Inallillahay wa inna ilayhe rajeeounh..

May his soul rest in peace... Allah Tallah se dua hai k wo sajjad bhai ki family ko sabr aur himmat de .. (Aameen)..
                              ~ ... palat k har taraf se kyon nazR us shaks per thehrii?
                              wafa k silsilo`N kii wo, musalsal inteha thehra
                              ...~

Comment

Working...
                              X