On Policy and Free Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Policy and Free Speech

So after alot of brouhaha there is another site megabuk. For some reason it reminds me of another site..maybe it has to do with the ORIGINALITY of our chowhdary sayb and intern Fraudia and their (metaphorical of course) bhangan Fazia.

Khair..it was a good excercise in deflection. The issue was not policy or whether there should be moderators, etc. etc. (we'll take that up some other time)..the issue was that the administrators bypassed the moderators and deleted posts, banned characters that didn't violate ANY policy except to say a thing or two against Chowdhary Azkar ShahjehaaN saani of The Official Pakistan Page.

I am saying this to inform those who care and those few out here who actually carry a brain in their heads (NYAhmadi, Hinna, NaikLarki to mention a few). Maybe they missed the deleted posts and got one side of the story. Now they get the other.

Boss you turned out to be as much of an idiot as I thought you always were, despite me being told by (yes, those RAGGIES) that you wer enot that bad. Replacing a letter by _ doesn't really change much. This woman (dixsi) has 10 times more class and smarts than you will ever have. She will not respond to your gaali..but I am a bhangi..I will....see you on you know where..and watch out for me ..

KKHH

Thank u . Thank you. Now take this and post it on your website to get the shabash. I am sure one day you will get a bone for this.

No more comments on this issue from me.
    Oh well, a few here and there wont hurt.

Azkar Choudhry

:: now everybody knows the reality behind these posts and efforts of that website. I must say, kaya kamal ka plan banaya. It did work, right?

Comment

Hey buddy! F_ck _ff! u can buy a vowel if u want!

parhay likhay jahil! u have done ur job here now! Get alife! and go back to ur wasted phd!

ciao,
      BoSS

Comment

Hey buddy! F_ck _ff! u can buy a vowel if u want!
        paRhay likhay jahil????????????
        ???????????????????????????????

**No more Sighs**
        its **Sniff Sniff** time now......

***Sniff Sniff***

Comment

Boss dewd

chill mon ami. no need for ghussa garmee and getting down n dirty.

Should I send you a mango slushie to cool you down.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

> Boss you turned out to be as much of an idiot as
            > I thought you always were, despite me being told by
            > (yes, those RAGGIES) that you were not

I still maintain what I said about Boss - I don't think he is an idiot. He knows what he is doing.

What I do find it surprising at how Azkar and Fraudia would mud-sling KashmiriGirl when she left. I understood how low Fraudia can go (no pun intended) but Azkar definitely set a new record.

Oh, and Azkar, dude, you're more than welcome to enjoy free speech on the OTHER forum as the alter ego GUPPIE. Its a lot more fun to toy with you on a site where not only YOUR cronies can throw the jabs.

Dev.
            ps:
            And no need to thank me ... I'm just a kind, generous kinda person.

[This message has been edited by devil_uchakka (edited February 24, 2000).]

Comment

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

-not taking the bait this time.

Comment

Ofcourse, you're not. You don't have an answer or a defense for your disgusting little speech to KG.

Dev.
                ps:
                Anchal had the right idea all along.

Comment

Working...
                X