Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dammned Stonewall--- Isn't it about time we formed our own lobby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammned Stonewall--- Isn't it about time we formed our own lobby?

Hey people! I’ve just joined the Club! Wish me luck (good). Had a quick scan…few interestin’ talks and phew not so interesting. Why the Pak-Indo animosity is getting unbearable…not in the radical sense but in the “come on guys, can’t u find something worthwhile to talk about?”sense. I do hope this board is not as dictatorial as some make it out to be. What I wanna know, and its directed to the ppl of the western hemisphere, is if there r any fellow Brits out here, and your views on the Section 28 debate? Are you lot just as complacent as the rest, sitting smugly under the pretext of the destructive “Equal Rights” campaign? I know some people r striving to save the Human race from self-annihilation (without the need 4 nukes), such as Baroness Young, but it seems the voice of the “Asian” and to some extent, that of the “Muslim” community is somewhat low…or maybe its way above the human hearing threshold!
    To the fellow Yanks (inclusive of all Americans), how do u cope with Stonewall and the rest of the Gay lobby? On the other hand, maybe in some miraculous way, that doesn’t affect you people…uh huh! (I bet)
    I know it’s a taboo subject but not any longer, not if you wanna do something about it (either way). So, I’d just like to know your views, with justification…u cain’t say anything without justifying it!
    NB: 4 those of u who don't know what i'm going on about, refer to the recent (last 2/3 months) Guardian and Times and other Broadsheets (tabloids at u'r whim & peril)

oh.. my god.. so many topics in a single post.

Comment

There is some problem with software. How come my reply (posted February 23, 2000 09:36 PM ), is before the original message (posted February 23, 2000 12:11 PM )?

Comment

Problem http://www.pak.org/gupshup/confused.gif

------------------
        may sub kay bhaid khol doonga, yahoo.....

Comment

ZZ

Time travel related paradox my friend.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
          X