This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuriousity Kills the Kat.....

.......Last night, I entangled in a mystery (not really) and cudn't sleep that Why people live like a prisoner who is waiting for his execution and feels tightening of a noose around his neck everyday though we all know that nothing is immortal not even a Fittest of man.

Look at me I know I'm gonna die someday but I'm not waiting for it rather living like Jubb aa-a gee dekhee jaa-a gee.

So Why can't we smile in the toughest of time and fight for the life and live with a HOPE that I've got today to Enjoy and tomorrow ...... who cares.

Just tell me why.....why for wait gallows???? WHY?????? Need a fag...BoSS... machis hai.
    Cheers,
    Kaleem

WOW! I'm stumped! Cuz I was in for giving u a big lecture on LIVING TODAY and not caring about tomorrow. I mean who knows IF there is a tomorrow Got another one to add to what ur sayin' here it is..."Don't live in ur past, for u cannot change it! Don't look to your future, for u cannot find it! Just live in ur minute, for it will soon be ur past!"
    Hey every one, lets live today as if ur sitting on a time bomb. So why not take the opputunity of today and live it to fullest. Enjoy the company of those around u and value them. Never take them for granted, for u never know for how long they are gonna be here.
    Best wishes

Comment

HERE ARE SOME OF MY OWN SAYINGS THAT MIGHT SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE TOPIC
      1 "DARKNESS IS WHAT I LIVE IN,
      LONELINESS IS WHAT I LIVE WITH"

2 "DEATH IS YOUR NEAREST PARTNER
      TO LOOSE ALL YOUR WORRIES
      DONT THINK OF IT"

3 "IF YOU RUN AWAY FROM DEATH,
      YOU MAY DIE SOONER THAN YOU THINK
      BUT IF YOU WELCOME IT,
      YOU MAY BE ABLE TO MASTER IT
      WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE"
      SO LONG

Comment

Hmmmmmm Looks like yall are obssesed with death and at the same time pretending to be not afraid of death. Here is joke that just fits this occasion
        An old lady who's grandson is very sick is looking after her sick grandson and to show her concern she constantly keep swearing that she would like to die if that saves her grandson, she keeps saying " O Allah please take my life but spare this child " a dude who is passing by hears that. He puts on Haloween costume and goes to the old lady's home after dark. When the lady opens the door, just the sight scares the hell outa her. The man tells her " I am the angel of death and God has sent me to take your life to spare your grandson as per your wish." The old lady seeing death so close panics and crys out " Are you crazy..?? the kid is the one who is sick not me, you really took it serious ".
        its easy to be brave when you are not in danger

[This message has been edited by J M Khan.]

Comment

HEY PAL,
          NOT EVERY ONE IS BORN THE SAME.WITH ALL DUE RESPECTS, MAYBE IT WAS YOU WHO WAS SICK AND IT WAS YOUR GRANDMA WHO WAS SCARED AND WHAT IF IT WAS ME WHO BUMPED IN AS AN ANGEL.
          YOU ALL ARE SO NARROW MINDED, AND THEN YOU COMPLAIN THAT WE ARE ALL INFERIOR.
          IF YOU LOOK UP IN THE HISTORY BOOKS, YOU'LL FIND THAT YOUR JOKE IN REALITY IS JUST THE OPPOSITTE. BUT WHO HAS THE TIME TO STUDY THE HISTORY. THE ONLY HISTORY YOU STUDY IS THE ALBUM OF MICHAEL JACKSON.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha Hmmmmm see thats why they say
            " truth hurts ". You couldn't take the truth. No further comments and No personal insults O.K....??

Comment

COULD'NT THINK OF ANY THING BETTER?WHEN SOMEONE IS STUCK IN A CORNER OR MAYBE WHEN SOME ONE IS JEALOUS THAT THEY CANT THINK THE SAME WAY AS SOME ONE ELSE DOES, THEY TEND TO WRITE THESE COMMENTS.
              NO WONDER I COULD'NT FIT IN YOUR SOCIETY.YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE SOME ONE'S THOUGHT.I GUESS I MADE A MISTAKE SIGNING IN AT THE FIRST PLACE.THE HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR WEB SITE
              YOU'RE A CHICKEN YOU KNOW THAT. IF YOU TAKE A CLOSER LOOK, YOU'RE THE ONE BACKING OUT NOT ME.

[This message has been edited by Enterprise.]

Comment

Hahahahaha I thought you said you were walking out..?? hmmmm let me see, your exact words were " the hell with this web site ". But here you are back aditing your post and adding stuff to it that in fact reflects on you. You just proved my point, hahahaha you are not any different than that old lady in the joke who said something thing and than did not have the stomach to back her words with deeds. Thats excatly what I meant about your " deathfull " quotes earlier. Cheer
                I am loging off now because I have a life, there are other things to do , so take care. Allah Hafiz Yall.

Comment

I PITTY THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT HOLES IN THEIR BRAINS INSTEAD OF SOMEWHERE ELSE. BUT WHAT CAN BE DONE.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE SPELLING OF WEB SITE. NOW DONT YOU GO OFF EDITING YOU WORHTLESS PIECE OF WRITING. YOU LOGGED OFF, BUT WHERE EVER YOU GO, MAY ALLAH PROTECT THE PIECE OF LAND THAT YOU'LL BE RESIDING UPON.GOD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF NEED LESS DAMAGE YOU CAN DO.OR MAYBE YOU'VE LOGGED OFF 'CUZ YOU NEED TO EMPTY YOUR STOMACH.CHICKENS USUALLY NEED TO DO THAT IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW.

Comment

Hmmm well one last post for today before I log off, and this is the last one for now.
                    You are crossing the line of civilization which shows your frustration. Frustration is the sign of defeat and I don't belive in beating on the beaten ones. So I wouldn't waste anymore time on you.
                    One more thing, No I did not know chickens often need to empty their stomach. Thanks for the info . Considering your deep knowledge about chickens, you are proving yourself to be "Chicken Supreme". After all who else would know more about chickens than a chicken himself..????
                    Now calm down and Say " Allahhhhhooo Akbar"
                    Fi-Aman-i-Allah

Sincerely
                    Humble Khan
                    ( not a chicken if you see a chicken here,go see an eyes doc, its your eyes, and thats called hollucination)

Comment

WELL WELL WELL!LOOK WHO'S BACK.COULD'NT BEAR THE INSULTS NOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT YOU LOGGED OFF. OR I GUESS CHICKENS ALSO HAVE A SIXTH SENSE, WHICH APPARENTLY TOLD YOU THAT YOUR DEFEATER IS BACK. ADMIT IT PAL, YOU AINT GOT THE GUTS TO STAY ON LINE AND FACE THE TRUTH.I WAS WRONG, YOU AINT NO CHICKEN YOU'RE A CHICKEN IN THE EGG.I GUESS NOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO A PSYCHOLOGIST TO GET TREATMENT AFTER YOUR INSULTS. I'D RATHER THINK YOU HAD BETTER GONE TO A VET, 'CUZ I GUESS YOU HAVE TO GO TO EMPTY YOUR STOMACH QUITE TOO OFTEN. I'M SURE THATS THE REASON YOU KEEP LOGGING OFF.

Comment

Damn ..... get away from that mirror. No wonder you have been seeing a chicken. You are looking in the mirror and stop the puck puck puck puck before they sell ya to KFC.

Comment

Why? Have you had the experience of being sold once a while.

Comment

Hmmmmm No I never been sold, only chickens are sold and you know that better than anyone else after all who would know more about a chicken life than you..? Your impressive knoweldge about chickens makes your posts like reading
                            " Auto Biography of a Chicken " . Nice one though who else can tell the Chicken story better than a chicken himself.
                            Ohh since I am such a nice dude, I will help ya out with your biography. Here is a picture of you that your can put on the front page of your biography.
                            http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/...45/chicken.gif

See how realisrtic this picture is...? if you don't believe me, go look in the mirror.
                            This pic also teachs ya a lesson, and that lesson is, the more you argue with me and the more you talk, the more you get beaten but just like the chicken in the pic, you wouldn't stop either.
                            O.K, I am not into chicken fights, so no more chicken bashing from me, now you can relax. PEACE.

Salamo Alaikum and Allah Hafiz

Comment

I guess you had better put that picture of yours in classisfides with your name with it.Belive me You'll get a lot of chicks to contact.You wont regret my advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X