Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Dew

Is it really that good?

Oooh realllly Muz wow , you know I love it http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

------------------
    may sub kay bhaid khol doonga, yahoo.....

Comment

mountain dew is second only to Jolt and redbull, both of which are harder to get than mountaindew.

2 cans of redbull and you will be up for 2 days.

when al sodas were advertising low sugar and caffiene free versions of their drinks..jolt had a tag line.. "all the sugar, twice the caffiene..Jolt"
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

hahhahaah guys didnt you hear on TV it makes your private thing shrink...yeah it was on TV the other day really it was. anywayss i heard it tasts good.

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Kia too waquiyee Jawaan ho gia bhai

Is it really true? is it just cuz of Mt Dew or any soft drink??

------------------
          Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu
          "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

I saw it particularly about mountain dew on tv i dont know about other soft drinks to be on safe side dont drink any of COCCAAA KOOLAA hahahahaha

Jaawan

------------------
            Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

yes, it's good, unless you have it in a see-through glass

Comment

Okay...so I got my first taste of RedBull. All I can say is....YIKES!!!

Comment

did you say up for 36 hrs?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

huh......hence the name Soft Drinks....

Comment

To reverse the damage of soft drinks. Pir Fraudia is passing a Fatwa to start drinking hard liquor as medicine.

Comment

36 hours? That benchmark passed a couple of days back!

Comment

Hmmm how does Surge compare with mountain dew? Its going after the same market but is it as good, or bad?

Comment

Working...
                          X