Nicks that I hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicks that I hate

Everyone has a list of names that they like..well being a person bubbling over with negativity I thought I would post nicks that I hate.

Ghalib:
    what de hell? dewd is not poetic...I mean..why just have the nick of a poet when ummm you aint poetic..(apologies if yer real name is ghalib)

Azkar/Muzna/Umar Talib

No originality...matlab yer parents gave you a name, you dont have to use it everywhere.

NailLarki

She dunn sound too naik. Plus...aap hon gi naik toh hum kya karain??

Mr Xtreme:

Naam kayaagay Mr lagana zaroori tha? Sir, Ya Dr. ya Capt. naheen laga saktay thay?

NY Ahmadi

what if he moves to Los Angeles? would he be LA Ahmadi then???

ZZ:

nahayat hi fazool nick hai.

BombayKid:

I think everyone should stop using the name kid when they hit 11. see how stepid the beach boys look now...they are more like beach geezers.

AuntiG:

I thought she was related to Warren G or atleast kennyG but alas she is not :<

Fraudz

what a stupid nick, i must have been high when i decided to use it....hmmm yeah i as high.

Chann Mahi;

whats that? mahi mahi is some kinda fish..whats chan mahi?

Devuchka:

huh? wtf? Dev u Chakka? what is it?

anyways more to come. I hate most people's nicks in general
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

yar

You are of course right. I used to post as Dr Zellus on the PNS news forum, and it was a much cooler nick. I have actually registered here as Dr Lojjik but I can't bring myself to use it. i like being me, swinging from one Xtreme to the other

Sorry pal but when I registered I had no idea there was another Mr. on board. Don't take it personally

Comment

Devuchka means "little girl" in Russian. I have also wondered. . .

Comment

Zara, I know I will have pay for it later...but I am going to laugh aloud.......HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Fraudia...Oye Thagga!......only if you knew some Punjabi....I am sure you would have named yourself.....ChannMahi2......or somthing similar.....Why do you think there is somehting fishy in such a sweet name

CM

Comment

Haha...Mr. Fraudia --- point taken and accepted --- but how do you know that I am over 11 ?!! In fact I have just turned 10

Comment

Apology accepted!

Comment

Donít Hate Chann and I because we are beautiful.

Even if I move to Staten Island, the name is staying with me.

Comment

Fraudia,

I, like so agree with you, like, you know? Especially like about the lack of originality like. And I think I should do something about it.....so like, here's a request like...

The next time, like you're high like, could you like, think up a new nick for me? huh? huh? could ya, could ya please???

Comment

Hmmmm

Okay explanations accepted. Ghalib das a kewl name Muzna..How about Anokhi-CA?

Chan Mahi, my punjabi is really weak and I am trying to learn. So I dunno what Chan Mahi means. I think Mahi means a sailor...in some langauge? but I have had fish called mahi mahi.

Bombay Kid: heh, I am sorry, I went back and read all your posts and realized that indeed you must be a 10 year old heheeh

ummmmmm I think I will change my nick soon.

I cants tand Saint Nick, any big old guy squeezing down a chimney to trespass in a private citizen's house should be shot...and whats the deal with sitting kids in his lap and asking them if they were good or naughty and what they want?

Muzna your new nick as suggested myme is Massi Mussebatay (will explain if you dunno what it is)
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

OUCH !! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/blush.gif

Comment

Bombaykid
                      do you guys get that ointment "Bernol"?
                      they have an ad
                      chott lagi, barnol lagai-yay.

should I send some over?

Comment

Fraudiay!!!!

Its Naik , N A I K ....not Nail....huh

Plus...aap hon gi naik toh hum kya
                        karain??
                        **Sighs**
                        Aap kia kareiN ge....kiya ker saktay heiN....meiN khud hi kuch kerti hooN....Aap ka ilaaj i mean http://www.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/nah.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif

Comment

ilaaj say pehlay malpractice insurance zaroor lay lena.
                          I am just looking for the right opportunity to sue someone.

Comment

Array "No Worries" Fraudiay saab.....hum aap ko "Sue" karun joga choReiN ge kab......

Comment

Working...
                            X