Free DSL Yipeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free DSL Yipeeeeee

Hey heres a way to get free DSL and a free DSL modem too... just remember to put my email addy when you join up.

[email protected]
    --------------------------------------------
    I just registered for "FREE" unlimited high speed (DSL) Internet access over my everyday phone line. With DSL you can talk on the phone and surf the net at the same time.

With FreeDSL you are always connected, and that means no more waiting on busy signals and no more dropped connections. Surf the Internet at speeds up to 50 times faster than conventional dial-up.

All you have to do is click on the link below to register with FreeDSL.com.

Use my email address in the registration form to give me referral credit. If you refer 10 people you can get a free DSL modem too.
    http://in.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll...0018171&wf.exe

there is other site where you dont have to tell 10 people to get free DSL modem i ll let you know i dont remember the URL...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

HMCQ:

Are these guys offering DSL to all the states or just the major metro. areas. Since I live in the corn fields, I need to know!

Comment

Ghalib
        I am not sure of that yet, since they have not started the service yet. But they start in APril and I am hoping it is available here... The only catch, you have to sign up 10 of your friends to get the free dsl modem, without which it wont work... so in asense they are collecting info to sell to marketers.... but hey if your moving soon... who cares

Jawaan i would love to hear what that url is .. do let me know if you remember...
        Thanks..

Comment

its www.freexdsl.com hope you get what you wanted.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

oye hmcq:

I signed to help you get your modem.. hehehhe

Comment

thanks man.....
              2 down 8 to go

Comment

btw those 10 that you tell, they have to sign up to if you want to get ur free modem lol http://www.pak.org/gupshup/eek.gif good luck
                Buy a damn modem, your getting the damn 80$$$ service for free...besides check with your telephone company if they have HUB around your area if you dont than no matter how many free dsl modems you got you wont be able to connect....

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Working...
                X