Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASYLUM in USA for 6,000 Afghan Widows !

US to provide visa to 6000 Afghan widows

ISLAMABAD (NNI)2-16-00: The United States has decided to grant visa and asylum to 6,000 Afghan widows, reports Radio Tehran.

The decision was taken after the efforts of the US Presidents wife, Hillary Clinton and the women rights organizations in the United States. The US government decided to provide visa to those women who had become widows during the 20th year war of Afghanistan.

According to the reports, the Afghan widows will send their documents first to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees for certification and after that the documents will be sent to US embassy. After the approval of the US government, these women will be eligible to get US visa.

The US has not yet given the details of its programme about these Afghan widows, the Afghan government and Afghan the people have not yet expressed their reactions on the decision of the US government.

hmmmm how many desi guys will now bribe afghan officials to get afgan passports.
    i can just see people shaving the moustache...wearing a burqaa and showing up as refugees in US.

My advice to them would be to use names that can be used by both genders. shamim, qamar, badar, etc etc
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

fraudiya is that how u got here?

Comment

No I came here as a mail order bride

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Why is US so concerned about Afghan widows? These women's rights groups should show the same concern for the widows of the 200,000 Iraqi conscripts which were mown down while retreating in the 'turkey shoot' Gulf War.

I think it is high time that the women's rights lobby made US take a firmer stance against Kuwait and other oil barrels. Break off trade with these countries b/c they don't allow women the vote.

Also, I think USA shouldn't really be differentiate based on gender. There are plenty of Afghan men who suffered injuries and disabilities while fighting the Soviets on behalf of Uncle Sam. They should also be invited to US.

Comment

Working...
          X