GetPaidToSurf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GetPaidToSurf

I'm actually getting paid to surf the web. Just thought I might share it with you!!!
    http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=JCG544

[This message has been edited by Shpooki (edited February 02, 2000).]

okay, i just started, but after how long do u get your check in the mail??? After you reach 10 bucks or something?? and how much money do u get per hour?

Comment

$20...

Comment

Originally posted by NaJuliet:
        okay, i just started, but after how long do u get your check in the mail??? After you reach 10 bucks or something?? and how much money do u get per hour?
        There is no bar to download , I dont know it has been i year they haven't provided the bar to browse with....
        site is a dhoka i guess...
        has it worked for anyone??
        let me know as well!

Comment

Well this site is for people who are computers all the time, there is a bar to download, but I have a cheat to this site hehe! I am making around like 200 dollars a month. If anybody is interested just email me and I will send them the cheat. My email address is [email protected] and I also can be reached ICQ number 34400776, I would love that my Paki bardraan make money of of this thing, and unlike Shpooki saheb I am not gonna ask anyone to put my name in the referal tab.

Comment

Working...
          X