NY Ahmadi and every other NewYorker!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Ahmadi and every other NewYorker!!!

I envy you guys. Livin' in the capital of the damn world of ours... I wish I was one of you guys...

My respects to the Mayor Of NewYork.

NY Ahmadi's initials stand for New York Ahmadi, I didn't know that.

Comment

Spookiiiii yaar mayor of New york SUCKS big time he is a "mutlabii" go ask any pakistani taxi driver and he will show you how the mayor of new york is...damn.

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***©

Comment

Shpook Yar. What can I say? Man, life is so cool here. No phucking parents to bother me, no responsibilities. Everything is so easily available. **** man. Itís got to be the best god damn place on this fukin earth. Killing frukin Mom and Dad was the easiest part, the hardest part is going away on vacations. Man. I love New York.

My ****head brother calls to tell me he is coming over to spend 2 days with me. Man, why canít they freakin leave me alone. Goddamnit.

Comment

Dude, NY is a huge place. You could always get rid of them and say they got LOST IN NEW YORK. No one can touch you.

Comment

"get rid of him" meaning get rid of him in a NY way?

Comment

Ghalib? Is there aNY other way?

Comment

han yaar...

if your bro was to come here, india-NO-place, we would probably try to loose him in the corn fields. But in NY, we might try to loose him in the East River, tied to a big rock. Or by the lake off LaGaurdia (which might be convenient if he's flying)..

I guess thats just the NY way!

Comment

What if he accidentally puts his neck on an 18Ē butcherís knife? Or throws himself in front of LIRR? He is stupid, you know. Anything is possible for him. I dont think that he is dumb enough that he will try to blcok off Shots from my 9mm by his tummy. But again, who knows? People do weird things.

Comment

Working...
                  X