PIA Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIA Service

I remember when I was little, whenever I traved on a PIA I use to get a VIP service. Whenever I went to cabin to get something, I always got a warm welcome from all the Air-hostesses. They use to pick me up , they use to put me on their lap, they use to play with my checks, some time even got a kiss ON CHEECKS. They use to fill my pocket with candies. But now everything is changed. I went to Pakistan last year and went to cabin to get SOMETHING, all I got was angry face http://www.pak.org/gupshup/mad.gif

KEE LANA AEY
    KOYE NAI, MUK GEYA AEY
    Go back to your seat.

When I was going back to my seat I heard a big laugh. My feelings were hurt, my heart was broken. I can't believe that the service has gone down that much, next time I will try other Airlines. Any suggestion which airline has good services. I mean the service I use to get before. Please let me know!!!! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/cool.gif

they continuing doing all that to me, but now that I am married I stopped taking PIA flights...
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

i heard emirate airlines is supposed to be awesome...

------------------
      teri yaad hai meri zindagi
      zarah sooch leh nah kabhi kabhi
      tujeh yaad hoh yah nah yaad hoh
      zarah sooch leh nah kabhi kabhi

Comment

I hate PIA

Comment

Don’t be so harsh on poor PIA. Look at this airline in the context of the entire nation. I think it scores a lot better than some of the other institutions (if you can call it an institution). It has changed its name only 3 times (from PIAC to PIA, not to simply Pakistan International). It has survived many different management styles and has always been pretty competitive with other carriers that operate to the routes PIA takes. The service, I agree, is not that good, but if you still fly for service, you should stay home. Service means nothing. Even the longest ride, lets say 24 hours, can be tolerated without class A service. Same people who eat shoes (translate into Punjabi) at home by their elders, complain about service of PIA even when they take if from Pindi to Lahore (only 35 mins ride). Give me a break.

The purpose of an airline is to get you to your destination, and to get you there cheaper. PIA offers good fares and good deals. I would rather have cheaper fares than to look at Singapore girls with nice behinds and a few decent meals (actually PIA meals are the best). If I want service, I can have that when I am not flying. When I am flying, all I want is to get there.

Comment

NYA yar, of course flying is supposed to get from A to B very quick. But still this can be done polite.

A SMILE DOES NOT COST ANYTHING

Comment

PIA is also not my favourite.
              Very good exp. with KLM and British Airways.

Cheap flying and still a good service : Virgin Express

[This message has been edited by pathwari (edited January 28, 2000).]

Comment

Okay, perhaps I'm being a little harsh. My family and I had a very bad experience with PIA. I would never fly with them. It has nothing to do with their in-flight service. We had some serious problems with people in the upper management. They don't take responsibility for their mistakes.

Comment

Pathwari Yar, what smile? Man they are so ugly even if they smile they look like a bhootni. If I were to fly for smiles only, I wouldn’t get anywhere. I would say, for the price PIA charges, the service they offer is not that bad. And don’t forget they let you take a lot of extra suitcases and 2 or 4 carry-ons with you, for free. Try that with KLM.

Its Friday 4.30, I have to wrap up and get going, I am driving to DC tonight with family to spend the weekend there with friends. See you Monday…

Comment

Originally posted by Yacoob:
                    My family and I had a very bad experience with PIA. They don't take responsibility for their mistakes.

Did you only had one bad exp. Yacoob.......several here......haven't been with PIA for the last 14 years.

Comment

Q: What does PIA stand for...??
                      A: Please Inform ALLAH

and

Q: What does Air India mean.. ??
                      A: ALLAH Informed...

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/gizzy.gif

Comment

Damn that was good gizzy.
                        Well PIA was DE FIRST to have a jet arline in Asia.

------------------
                        You can hate me now...
                        But I won't stop now...

Comment

I have not been on PIA plan for last what 9 years...since i came to USA so i dont really know how it is like..i heard air hostors are TITLIYAAN waiting for someones jaaal....

Jaawan

------------------
                          Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***©

Comment

yeah maybe their brother's started that rumour.
                            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I don't like PIA, the service is awful. I've been on it once and not planning to go on it again....ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X