No More Licking.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Licking.......

I read that Pakistani Post Office is planning to issue self-adhesive stamps. I think it is a good idea. But I hope that the glue is sticky enough so that Stamp is not easily removed by thieves.

NY... they would just take the envelope and rip it and then use the stamp with other glue
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

hummm... good idea, Fraudia.

(Hey, that even rhymes)

Comment

I am sorry but why do u guys have such low standards of pakistan... That just really aggravates ME even if u are kidding around. I dont find it funny http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

Pakice you got a dirty mind
          "That just really aggravates ME even if u are kidding around. I dont find it funny" WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING MISS? OH YEAH TOPIC IS "NO MORE LICKIING" WOW

Jaawan

------------------
          Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

I think she's aggrevated by the fact that someone would say that Pakistanis would steal the stamps, or tear them off envelopes. We should think that we have a more civilized nation than that. Unfortunately, Pakistanis do find their nation corrupt, and it's too bad we can't do something to change that image.

Comment

Mr Zia Ul Haq must be feeling utterly miserable as to why his folks did not come up with such 'no licking' stamp idea. It is said that in his time, he asked his cabinet to put his picture on a postage stamp. After sometime he summoned the Post Master General to inquire the sales of the said stamp. The freightened Post Master replied,

'if my life be spared, I would be affraid to inform you that sales are very very poor!'

'POOR!' thundered the General. "Well why not set up a commission and find out why?"

The commision concluded that the glue at the back of the stamp is not gluey enough, so people do not waist their money on such stamp. So the Tyrant General roused the glue man and rumbled,

'I have spent million of Rupees on the printing of the stamp, Why the f*** did you not put the right kind of glue on the stamp?'

The poor guy replied, 'Sir the glue is fine, but the people spit on the other side.'

Comment

Dude jawaan i dont know what u are talking about.. OR let ME rephrase this i dont wanna know what u are thinking http://www.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif

Yeah Nusaiybah thats what i am talking about..

Comment

"Unfortunately, Pakistanis do find their nation corrupt, and it's too bad we can't do something to change that image."

In the UK, only last year, major stores lost over 2.25 billion worth of goods due to shoplifting (source British Retailers Association). This is despite millions spent on security staff, sophisticated electronic tagging, CCTv system (monitoring visitors' every move). And this is only one example.

My dears by nature every human being is corrupt, this is the proper use of stick of law, and that is the only difference, today, between the developed world and that of ours.

Last month, British Prime Minister's wife was fined, when she was caught traveling without a ticket. What message it gives to the general public?

Please stop this fashion of always being negative about Pakistan and Pakistanis. One question, when we say, for example, Pakistanis are corrupt, do we mean that excluding "me"?

[This message has been edited by Mahmood (edited February 05, 2000).]

Comment

hahahahahahahahah pakice bura maan ghi awwwwwwwwww mind kar ghi becharii http://www.pak.org/gupshup/eek.gif

Jaawan

------------------
                    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Working...
                    X