X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer for new married couples

I am surprised and also deligted to know that you are now married
    my believe in Allah has more been forged that you are blessed for marrying

may Allah bless you in the hour of colourful sorrow and unknown servitude.

Ek to ham Musalmaan, Allah ko her cheez kay beech main lay-aatay hain.

Marriage is a contract nothing sacred about Marriage.

Comment

najim shut up u should be ashamed of what u just said allah is great we should bring him every where any way he doesnt need people like u to remember him, no wonder muslims are going down at some places because it includes muslims like u....

when allah will pull his chadar of rehmat of u then u'll know and u will bring him every where so toba karo .....kisi vakat ka kaha insaan ko kahan lay jai koi pata nai ....us rub say kuch mushkal nahee.

Comment

This is orthodox, pure "Dakyanosee". Allah is not a little thing which should be brought in each and every matter of life, he is an entity which is worshiped, he is more nearer then ur blood vessel "shah-rug". So he knows you more then u can know your ownself.

Pakrose, baybay ji aap zeeada shore naa karain, aap kay bachay so rahay hain ... uth gayay to aap ko tang karain gay.

[This message has been edited by Najim (edited January 17, 2000).]

Comment

We worship Allah swt not only by performing the 5 daily namaaz, but doing every little thing we do for the sake of Allah swt, only then do we perform full worship to Allah swt.

Otherwise, we become similar to Christians and Jews who worship God only on certaim times and instances...

Imam Ali was once in a battle, and as he was about to kill his enemy, he spit on Imam Ali.
          Imam Ali instantly stopped himself from killing him, got away from him for a few seconds, as the the enemy sat there wondering what's going on. Right there, Imam Ali came back and killed him.

Later it was found out that Imam Ali didn't kill him instantly because if he had, it would have been because he's angry and not for the sake of Allah swt. So he walked around to change his intention, once he changed the intention, he came back and killed him.

The point: Everything we do shoud be for the sake of Allah swt, only that comprises total worship to Allah swt.

Me

Comment

definately that you should bring llah (swt) into everything, he even gives you dua'a's before entering the bathroom, its to the detail. And in islam, marriage is more than a conract, and it is very much something God should be brought into

------------------
            "Dil hai ki manta nahin"- always 714

~Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin
            ~Nes is MY voice of reason, get your own :snooty:

Comment

Allah ka naam lo, ab toilet main bhee Allah ko saath lay kar jana hay. Allah is nothing to discuss about these small topics, He is too great. Allah kee pana'ah mango, Allah say ishq karo, aur jiss say ishq kia jata hay uss say sirf say ishq kia jata hay, aur ishq andha hota hay.

Comment

Well, this is nothing to debate about. We can't decide how to worship Him, He has to tell us. So Najim, please study what Allah swt says about worshipping Him...
                Please try not to just say things about worshipping Allah swt off the top of your head without any evidence....

Wa'salam

Comment

Baleya,

Please dont teach me, I dont want to learn. I wont discuss anything about Allah or Religion or worship, there is a religious forum for these discussions.

[This message has been edited by Najim (edited January 18, 2000).]

Comment

Salaamz;
                    Well..its very amazing that the arguments here r really silly. Iqbal is just praying, nothing else. And its the duty of every muslim that if he prays for some one then he uses Allah's(swt) name . And i think its just normal...that if its some ones exam, birthday, wishing some 1 etc etc...we just say "May Allah bless U and ...." Allah(swt) is every where.
                    So I don't know Y this issue is getting hot?? ...Cool down please..
                    We learn everyday...and if we learn something of our religion daily..its nothing wrong with it. Its sawab ka kaam. So cool down Najim bro.
                    May Allah guide us all (aameen)
                    C ya
                    Allah Hafiz
                    It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

mr najim .....first of all i dont have children. secondly yes allah said u marry to make ur self safe of ****an and to full fill ur desire and he said a muslim should marry for the sake of allah as well as to ful fill his/her desires, so we bring him in every thing so that he helps us in every thing.
                      also in ur second message u said we dont take allah in tolet naozubillah we dont but he is even watching us there, and before we go in we should pray dua of going to toilet.....

i tell u boy u serously need help ur imaan and ur tukva seems very week, may allah help u and all of us to so we understand the right.

Comment

Wow. I feel shockedddddddd, oh my Goddddddddddddddddddddd, somebody, helppppppppp http://www.pak.org/gupshup/eek.gif the aliens are coming, oh no...najim, hide, they might teach us something......... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/eek.gif

Comment

..Najim ..you have a very limited understanded if that is your concept of Allah--that He should only be worshipped; pyaare, by following even a single Sunnah it turns an act into worship; so if you read "Allahummma inni auzibuka minal khubthee wal khabaaith" before you go to the toilet, it is following Sunnah, and is hence an act of worship.

As for marriage--in Islam marriage is considered a SACRED ACT and not just a contract.

Read the numerous hadiths about marriage and this will become clear. There are even duas recommended to read before you make love to your wife...

Comment

NAJIM ASIF HAS WROTE A VERY GOOD POINT. READ AND UNDERSTAND,

AS FOR U BALEYA SEEMS LIKE U NEED TO DO THE SAME , BUT I DID REMEMBER MENTIONING U INTO ANY THING SO WHAT MAKES U DROP IN ANY HOW LEARN READ AND UNDERSTAND ISLAM THATS WHAT U BOTH SHOULD BE DOING BROTHERS.
                            TUM DONO TO AIK HE KASHTI KAI MUSAFAR HO.

Comment

Najim sahib,, http://www.pak.org/gupshup/nook.gif

Oooooooopss...

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/gizzy.gif

------------------
                              ======= GIZZY =========
                              ----------////---------
                              _oo0o___( 0.0 )___o0oo_
                              _________ ~ ________
                              _________|_|_________

[This message has been edited by Gizzy (edited January 20, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X