Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emergency- help needed

Salam friends

This is not a fraud. Due to a family emergency I need to fly someone from Karachi to Chicago asap. I need to get some ticket info. If you can please either give me the name of a good travel agent or if possible check on flight info. Leaving Karachi, within next week...if possible a stop in london for a day. open return date, maybe sometime in June..usually they are 6 months tickets where the return dates can be changed either for free or for a small charge.

Any help will be very appreciated by myself and the family. you can email the findings to me at [email protected]

Thank you
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Pheley batana tha na yaar...apni tickets tumain behj deta http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Here's what I know:

Try any travel agent for Gulf Air tickets. They have the most frequent flights out of Karachi to London of any airline (i.e. at least two a day).

Plus, they also have a code share with American Airlines for connection from London to Chicago. Baggage need not be collected at Heathrow.

Usually tickets are four months. Specify return break in London at time of purchase (M class fare). They may charge 50 extra. At least this leaves you flexibility to change dates later without penalty. Bear in mind, tickets originating from Karachi (known as PTA's) often cost more.

The other option:
      Syrian Airlines are the only one that do not charge extra for PTA's but they only have twice weekly flights out of Karachi.

Third choice:
      Get onto www.expedia.com and book fares from there. Sometimes you can pick up a deal.

Remember you can do TOD's (ticket on departure), I often use expedia.

Keep immigration procedures in mind when booking for both places.

Comment

Thanks Anokha

I think she is doing Emirates and continental. Visas for either places is not a prob since she is a UK citizen. Based on our conversation today I bet she has seen you when you were a toddler in London

Thanks for teh wishes. Please remember the family in our prayers.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X