• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

net meeting

dear friends
    hi
    asalam walaikum
    kiya aap mujhai yeah bata saktai hain k kiya main netmeeting main sirf un afrad se bat karsakta hoon jin ko main janta hoon ya phir un se bhi jin ko main nahin janta meri madad karan main net meeting ko pasand karta hoon bus aik masla hai ke main takriban 2 month ke baad net meeting istamal karaha hoon

Hi,

you need one of the following four to place a call in Netmeeting::

To place a call:
    [*] e-mail address [*] computer name [*] telephone number [*] IP address

So, most likely you have to know the person, to be able to talk with that person..
    Or, alternately .. you can search for e-mail address on the Internet, for people you don't know..

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/hula.gif Happy Netmeeting... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/hula.gif

------------------
    ======= GIZZY =========
    ----------////---------
    _oo0o___( 0.0 )___o0oo_
    _________ ~ ________
    _________|_|_________

Comment

NetMeeting is cool
      the latest version is so easy to use
      If you have MSN messenger then instead of typing the email or ip address you can give them a call via your messenger

------------------
      --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

Thank you GIZZI and anchal for reply but one more thing is that few month later the net meeting show all available person who logon to computer but at that time there is some chages tell me can i talk,chat,etc with those person who using Net meeting andi dont know her or his address or email etc

again thaki for GIZZI and dear Anchal.
        i love you

Comment

Dear Atifuuu

I dont know what others do but this is how i chat with my mum
          we both have netmeeting and msn messenger
          when we both are online i click on file in the netmeeting and then select directory
          in there just select Microsoft internet directory and it will give you the status of all your contacts on the messenger
          all you gotta do is click on the person you wanna call and thats it
          simple
          now have a chat or a voice conversation or audio and video both

------------------
          --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

Thank you very very much
            anchal
            but i dont know any email address of any one but i want to chat or another thing in net meeting to those people who is online on pc.

now tell me
            kiya main un afard se baat ya kuch or kar sakta hoon jo apnai computer per hoon or internet se connect bhi hoon.

from your friend
            ATIF
            I LOVE YOU BOTH

Comment

Atif......

aik tho aap ko pyaar bahot jaldi ho jaatha hai !!

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/devil.gif

MS

Comment

You can click on any name listed on any of the net meeting or supported directories to talk, chat or video conference.

[This message has been edited by itsMe (edited January 26, 2000).]

Comment

DEAR ASLAM WALAIKUM
                  ITS MEE THANKS FOR YOU AND YOUR REPLY.

MEM SAHIB YAAR OR DOST AGAR MUJHAI KISI SE JALDI MUHABBAT HOGATI HAI TU YAI MAIN SMAJH TA HOON ACHI BAAT HAI.

ALLAH MUJHAI SABB SE MUHABBAT KARNAI WALLA BANAI .AMEEN

Comment

Working...
                  X