Which Comes first Career or Love??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Comes first Career or Love??

I think Career. Once the career is built you will have enough time for love. But if your career is ruined then even love cannot
    bring you all the happiness. Without money even true love flies out of the window. So career is more important than love
    Wut do U guyz think??
    It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Career off course...stistic show that IN USA people most care about Good job security FIRst and than sex/or relationshipss...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

I agree, Career first...

But if you find True Love, before making any Career.. What then.. ??? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/confused.gif

I think you should leave it on your Fate...

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/gizzy.gif

------------------
      ======= GIZZY =========
      ----------////---------
      _oo0o___( 0.0 )___o0oo_
      _________ ~ ________
      _________|_|_________

Comment

Practically career comes first, but love can be so strong that it may affect ur whole life.

Comment

Why do you have to choose?

If you can't successfully balance all parts of your life when you're starting..you won't do it later on..and you won't be happy.

Comment

Kashmirigirl

Comment

Yeah..keep a balance

------------------
              Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

Originally posted by Jaawan:
                Career off course...stistic show that IN USA people most care about Good job security FIRst and than sex/or relationshipss...
                Thats in the USA. USA doesnt speak for the whole world, and I agree with the balance issue. However, love is longlasting. Career starts at ur mid 20s, and lasts till retirement, perhaps mid 60s, whereas love is there till death. I dont think you can plan it anyway. I mean, u dont set out with the idea of "getting a job today" or "finding your love today". Its something that more often comes across you than you finding it. And with USA, I think its actually the opposite Jawan. Teenage love, high school love and college love is more common here than anywhere else. And i dont think many people start their career while in school or college. So by that analogy, even in the US, love comes before career.

Comment

Career or love...hmmm...I think you cannot have one without the other!
                  Balance is the key, as Kashmirigirl already said.

Comment

Well said kashmirigirl. Agree with Akif too..
                    As the world changes, the young generation even doesn't bother about the career. They r just passing by the time. What is love????
                    It has lost its meaning.
                    It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

well said shafiq love has lost its meaning, if some one fall in love with one they think they deserve and don't appreciate it at all.

but thats not the question i thnk career comes first but if u have some to love u on side that both at a time could also be good fun also the loving partner can help u build up ur career.

Comment

Shafiq bro, here's the solution ;
                        Just marry a wealthy chick. If she is rich enough the love will follow itself.

Comment

Career and love are two different things, dont mix them up, otherwise u will loose your career as well as your love.

Comment

Apney sussur ki company mein job ley lo...this way you have career and love both at the same time.

Comment

Heh...in desi culture, career is a pre-requisite for the right to love. you hafta be a daactar, laaaa-yar, bidniz mayn, etc otherwise the love wont go far.

to prove my argument please review any of the attached exhibits

exhibit A; any indian movie
                              exhibit B; any Pakistani movie
                              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X