UK Get Together - Preliminary Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Get Together - Preliminary Options

I can't wait to hear about the success of Nageena Rani's iftar party coming up.....

In one of her threads there was mention that some guppies are planning on being in London, UK sometime in spring 2000.

Can we please get some dates because I'd like to start planning the next event....

Also...ideas are welcomed for themes etc.

Spring or Summer 2000? I am planing to go to UK, Sweden and pakistan in summer 2000...
    Lets see how that goes...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Okay....hopefully people are now back and can respond to this.

Any interest folks?

Nageena Rani - Please let me know how your iftar party went in December....I'm very curious to know.

Comment

Hi MUZ :; (I know i know you're probably going http://www.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif right about now!!)

I'll be interested in this get together insha Allah...

i'll be in london then (unless i'm dead then off course...)

Comment

Hey I can not come to UK, okay, so do not wait for me and do what you want to do, I know it would be taste less party without me, but I am very busy person you should know, for rite naw, I am working for FBI Pakistan Branch, checking for illegal account of Mr. non-sharif, so don,t disturb me at this time, and
          and....
          I may come if I want, but when? I will not tell you, it would be top C-K-ret. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/cool.gif

next time do not bother me http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

------------------
          may sub kay bhaid khol doonga, yahoo.....

Comment

Muz

baez and I will be back in london in May. Of course both my bros who are occassional contributors here i.e Uncle Sargam and Sifar
            will be around there anyways.

yer hubby has already invited us to your place So umm start reading some cookbooks, I like neopolitan and tuscan food.

K
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Seems like all the people going to be in london are going from here!!!...

Should be in London in September, unless my friend calls off his wediing.. if you guys decide to meet around then do let me know.

Comment

If I am in London then I would be there (I dont have any schedule ready from 1st March), if not then .... of course wont be with u.

Comment

So is it May?

Fraudia..my friend...any kinda food you want shall be served....as long as it's made from halal ingredients.

Comment

Muzna

halal pork chops please
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

*Aztaghfarullah!!!! I was just on my way to say my Zohar prayers - right! kehnay may keya haraj hai!*

Muzna,
                      Yaar, can you please go to my Birthday thread in Meeting and post Anokha-UK ji's birthday, even if it doesn't fall in Jan or Feb - thnx.

No, not Your's, I said His!!!!

Comment

I'll alwayz be in London coz I live there!

------------------
                        Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

Comment

Hana

does it mean you never leave London?
                          Hey London rocks, after all I am from London
                          but leaving london once in a while to see other placs dunn hurt :>

Comment

[This message has been edited by Najim (edited January 21, 2000).]

Comment

Its unlikely for me to be in London, because I've been transferred to Brussels, and the appox starting date for me is in (late) March or (early) April. But I would be visiting London fortnitely. Let me know about the dates ... .. I might be here in London, so I will attend as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X