Any one knows microsoft ..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one knows microsoft ..............

HEy Bill gates has resigned....what will happen to microsoft now ..its doomed ..
    any one heard of the merging of Warner bros.
    Netscape, CNN, Times....

whats the future know????

------------------
    Nobody!! and nobody messes with NEO

I don't think so.. Microsoft doomed.. NO!!

This is just one more of his strategic moves.... Just wait and see what happens.

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/gizzy.gif

------------------
    ======= GIZZY =========
    ----------////---------
    _oo0o___( 0.0 )___o0oo_
    _________ ~ ________
    _________|_|_________

Comment

It's definitely a strategic and a *very* smart move by Gates...he resigned at the right time. Now he's going to concentrate on improving the company's products and let Ballmer deal with the headaches while he consults him in the backend...

AOL is playing a catchup game with Microsoft, even though it might leap ahead of Microsoft in its latest acquisition....who knows...

But whatever happens, technology will improve to make our life easier, hopefully....

Comment

"But whatever happens, technology will improve to make our life easier, hopefully...."

improve and advancement in techonology will lead to destruction too remember what I write few days back ... on techonlogy advancement ..that can happen too

------------------
        Nobody!! and nobody messes with NEO

Comment

This is upper level politics in MS, it will not effect your life mate, so dont worry.

Comment

Neo, you're definitely right. I totall agree with you.....advancements in technology have lead to an abyss for mankind as a whole....

But I don't think technology is the problem, the problem is distribution of resources and the system that is implemented to handle mankind's affairs, Democracy.

Until we realize that democracy is the problem, we're not going to be able to solve our problems...

Me.

Comment

Working...
            X