• Show
Clear All

Trust

How broad of a term is it?
    Who can you trust?
    Is trust fragile?
    What makes you trust a stranger?
    Are u afraid/hesitant of trusting?
    what happens emotionally when you lose trust?
    Are u gonna keep trusting after losing it once?
    Is Trust immature or wise?

Well, how do u define TRUST in ur dictionary...I'll keep it to myself, trust me

ciao,
    BoSS

Hmm unreplied post

Innocence makes me trust a stranger (yeah right, as if!). Yes its good to take the risk, and learn the reality. If its lost however, well just some sobbing here and there, feeling hurt etc, betrayed, suicidal (tehee, getting scary), but it doesn't discourages me from trying another (to give my trust to. Also, I guess, one should try out a person in a little way, that are they worth one's trust. Just to be on the safe side.

adios.
    DB

Ps. Oyi, and don't you just hate ppl, who are so good getting ur trust, just for the sake of hurting or avenging some grudge they had against one. *sob*

[This message has been edited by Daysee Behna (edited January 09, 2000).]

Comment

just remembered Reagan 'Trust AND verify'.

Comment

BoSS,
        Why this sudden preoccupation with Trust.? kharryyatt??
        In the simplest possible terms..Trust is to believe in fairness of the world/ppl.
        A very clear distinction has to be made between trust and Expectations. A common mistake is calling trust being broken when actually we are talking about expectations being unmet.
        Trust is learned , as are so many other many important aspects of personality , earlier on in life...Interestingly the very feedback that gives one a good sense of self gives him trust in the world...Ppl who cant trust generally dont feel very good about themselves at the core.
        A child experiences life through the narrow set of experiences he has to go through...Memories set at that time , both on an intellectual as well as emotional level are difficult to erase, but gpoing through life experiences we keep on correcting ourselves. A new misadventure would be a temporary setback, but it doesnt change the course. So yes we regain it after losing it..
        Hmmm..what happens emotionally when you lose trust.....in few words,,,, Losing trust means things going very different then you hoped.....so it temporarily creates doubts , both about ourselves and about the world around us..with consequent fear...fear of not being good enough , , and fear of never being able to get what we want from the world/ppl. which of course passes..

Comment

Trust is something that someone feels when that someone is satisfied with you. Once there is no satisfaction, there is no trust. Regardless of anything else.

Comment

trust is word which u need to have at least on some one so u can share things i personally belive the reall trust makes life easy as u have some one to talk to at all time.
            BTW baleya very good comment.

Comment

Trust :
              1. An abstract thing
              2. A source of love
              3. A feeling
              4. A belief

Thats all from from the news room till Khabarnama at .....................

------------------
              Nobody!! and nobody messes with NEO

Comment

As usual BoSS....excellent subject!
                Nova-ji nice to see you around....

TRUST is a very big thing for some people, myself included. Without it there is no relationship. Above it there is only Allah.

More later....very hard to express my feelings on the subject without being long-winded.

Comment

Thanks guys, very nice replies

Muzna me no trust u no more...
                  Me call u eid morning
                  Info was u left
                  me no trusting u anymore.

ciao,
                  BoSS

Comment

okay fine dont trust ... i still have my Eidhie trust .. or should i say its now in canada trust

Comment

Lier Lier http://www.pak.org/gupshup/fraudia.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X