Daysee Chicks are sooooo cute!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daysee Chicks are sooooo cute!!!!

Compared to the ones that are produced by immunogenetics in industrial incubators at the poultry farms, they all look the same and mostly white. I think that the ones that are hatched where Mommy Hen sits on the eggs for a couple of weeks and that are hatched by natural warmth. Not only these chicks are better looking, cuddly, and adorable but I believe they are also very obedient and fairly intelligent chicks.

A bio-medically produced chick comes no way near the one produced in free-ranges. I love chicks. Shades of Brown, Red, and Orange.

Yes I have to admit...I love desi chicks too.

Not only these chicks are better looking, cuddly, and adorable but I believe they are also very obedient and fairly intelligent chicks.
    I couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment

NYAhmadi,
      Very cute! "Adorable," "intelligent," that is all very true. But why praise "obedient," as a good quality for "chicks"? We need to be more assertive with our ideas, and pushy!
      Zara

Comment

NYA, when they grow bigger, we usually cut them, cook them and eat them. They taste so good that you can't compare them with the one you find here.

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited January 06, 2000).]

Comment

Dear Zara,

You are getting it all wrong. If you have ever been to a poultry farm you will agree with me about those genetically bio-engineered chicks. They wonder around, as they have no “mommies” to go out to walk with. They eat whatever is fed to them (usually genetically modified corn, and injected with steroids to make them plump.) Whereas, all naturally produced chicks hang around with their “mommy”, and eat only the best, and gourmet food or ants, bugs, etc. There is simply no comparison. When I say “obedient”, I mean that they listen to their elders and stay away from trouble, although when grownup, they do whatever they please, sometimes in the broad day light.

And yes, they are very “independent”.

Dear Johnd,

Some like breasts, but I prefer neck and wings. Totally agree with you that there is simply no comparison.

Comment

I'm a leg man myself. Just love the way those chicks strut. I think you're right. It must be genetic.

Comment

Haaaaaiiiiiiiii un ka sharrmaana haaaaii un ka baatain karna...hum un par jaan de dain magar phir un se peyar koon karey ga...so i ll just pass it on to someone else...desi larkiyaan are LOVELY! CUTE! GORGEOUS! many many more good words to discribe them!!!

But there is a down side i dont wana spoil this this wonderfull POST...that down side can wait for something appropriate!
              Smile girls > Oh I Love YOU!

Jaawan

------------------
              Till next time***K_I_S_S***©

Comment

I personally like the strong bone element in desi chicks. They don't crack and they don't break that easily. That is durability and long lasting stamina. And if you are the type of the man who likes running after them on a farm then you would surely appreciate the staying endurance.

I think I am a thigh and neck person. I think they both taste great.

Comment

I remember when I use to visit my grandfathers farm, I use chase them to get atleast one but never found myself lucky enough to get one. I know they are vary strong because of fresh food and Desi Ghee.
                  It was just like what Ubaid ullah Aleem said

Main Kes ko Dhakoon
                  Main Kes Ko Chahoo
                  Main Kes kay Sai Main Beth Jaon!!!!!

But be carefull guys, when you try to catch them make sure you don't make them made they can serioulsy hurt you. (OOOAAACH).

And about which part of them I like, I would say any part with a bite size meat on it.

Comment

Chicken fetish, NYA ???

Dev.
                    ps: and no, not a judgement - whatever suits your fancy.

Comment

Of course we are!!!!

Comment

Dev. "Chicken Fetish" Good 1

Comment

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif

Comment

the last time i was getting friendly with a bunch of cute pink beaked yellow cotton ball chicks at my neighbour's place, the mama hen gave me a hard peck on my shin and chased me off.... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif desi chicks sure could use a lot more freedom... huh...
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

NYA Yaar, seems like you've got a poultry farm over there.

Comment

Working...
                              X