• Show
Clear All

How to become a senior member

How can I be a senior member....
    what I have to do for that

------------------
    Nobody!! and nobody messes with NEO

Hi, neo

I see that you have already posted 22 replies at teh GUPSHUP Forum, you have to post another 10, so a total of 33 to become a senior member.. You can also read the FAQ at http://www.pak.org/gupshup/faq.html for more details about this matter..

BTW, I became a senior member just today..

------------------
    ======= GIZZY =========
    ----------////---------
    _oo0o___( 0.0 )___o0oo_
    _________ ~ ________
    _________|_|_________

Comment

Neo

once you have met the number of post requirements, you need to submit $6.50 to attain senior member title. Please send the check or money order to my attention.

btw I dont see that you have submitted your membership fees of $10.50 yet. Please remit that at your earliest. Make the chck to my attention.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Alternatively, just stand on top of a stool.

Or you may become senior by adding one of the following suffix after a hyphen to your name:

-classical
        -lithic
        -colonial
        -teric
        -natal
        -cortex
        -Freudian

or

Dodge Neon

Just relax, and soon you will be a senior member. It doesn’t take much, so hold on the suicide thoughts. Whatever you decide, please, please do not send money to Mr. Fraudia, I sent him a check to make me senior, instead I was sent a Victoria Secret catalog. This guy is not trust-worthy.

Comment

Fraudia,

What's your address? I'm sending you money right away

Comment

Roman

its roop mehal, prem gali, kholi #420 (of course)

Mr NY Ahmadi... "Respect my authority" (as cartman said)
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

oh no they killed fraudia, those *******s!

Comment

Is there any difference in being a senior or a junior?
                I mean is the moderator more 'moderate' towards the seniors?

Comment

Elegencia...

usually the moderator will spend a little more time explaining decisions to junior members...most senior members should know by now.

but really everyone gets a fair chance...

[This message has been edited by kashmirigirl (edited January 12, 2000).]

Comment

Senior members are also eligible to get Chai and Papay from me but they have to apply. All moderators with the exception of Muzna get Papay from me as well.

Sincerely

Fraudz

P.s. as you can see these are just some of the fringe benefits of upgrading your membership level, please send $5.25 to my attention immediately and you can begin to enjoy your new status and previliges in time for Valentines day, when I will send out heart shaped papay.

Comment

Working...
                    X