Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grendizer/G*****zar/Goldrake fans?

Anybody?

To me it was the defining cartoon of my childhood. Anyone else a fan?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

<<more than meets the eye..robots in disguise.....>> <heheh>

Comment

Yes I certainly do remember that series. But I remember the Arabic version, I used to live in Saudi Arabia those days.

Comment

What about Hackel and Jackel? (The two crows)

Anyone for Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse?

Comment

Najim

I saw it in Saudi as well. I was able to get my hands on some of the englsh episodes though and during that search found out about the versions in US, UK, French and Phillipines.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

guyz, i was @ SA for 13 yrs....& watched Channel 1 & 2 (& Egyptian later on) like crazy. yet, i never encountered the G*****zeir show.

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited December 21, 1999).]

Comment

Kohal

it all depends on "what years" were you in that lame country. Grendizer was on I think like in 1981 or so. You may not have been born yet :>

Comment

Hey Hey, what is this the Saudee Reunion?.......... I was there for 10 years.. and hey I watched Mighty Mouse, Tom and Jerry (my favourite ones)..

kohal were you in Jeddah or Riyadh??

Fraudia-Bro,
                A veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Merryyyyyyyyyyyyy Xmas to you and Bhabi, waisay where is my stocking stuffer http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif, aap tu bohut hee kanjoos hain...

Comment

hey! me lived in saudi for over 13 yrs too! used ta watch popeye (remember olive oyle's screams?), tom n jerry, bionic something...what waz it called? bionic power was it? hmm...oh never mind, and those chinese cartoons dubbed over in arabic.

kohal...lol! channel 1 & 2!! ch. 1 used to piss me off so much...all arabic..could never understand a word! errgh...those channels sucked big time! but i still loved 'em

Comment

I was not a regular dweller of Saudi Arabia but I mainly lived there from 1972 - 1985. I lived in Ras Ta-noorah, Damman and Dhahran but visited Riyadh regularly. Jeddah, I only went for few times.

Comment

actuallly....Mr. Fraudia - that's why. i was too little back then to remember the cartoon. but
                      comeon...SA wasn't LAME!!!! it was alright - it had its Pro's & its Cons.

Every place has its pros & its cons, right?

Felicity - i was in Jeddah. how abouts you......lemme know.
                      hehehhe, hayaa! yeah right that you were there as well! what city? btw, heheh, it was Bionic SIX!

what schools did you guys/girls go to? um...i was at manaret jeddah. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif i miss it like anything! but it's okay, change is good i guess.

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited December 24, 1999).]

Comment

Guys! I spent my childhood in Saudi Arabia too ... All I remember is Captain Majid
                        Take Care

Comment

Moi from Kuwait, all ma life and damn I remeber G*****ezer, Thunder Cats, Tom and Jerry, Bionic Six... Pretty good shtuff I left behind...

Not forgetting Silver Hawks!!!

Comment

salamz

sorry for not responding easrlier, i had been away for the last week. Felicity i dinn know u had a saudi connection too. I was in Riyadh and went to a small private school until mah folks decided that i could stand to learn some desi culture and sent me to the embassy school which sucked big time.

On a brighter note, azkar chaudhry went to the same school and I am certain that being one of the nastist PM's I probably beat him up or yelleed at him atleast once.

Comment

awww...you bullied ppl!?!! that's so mean.

------------------
                              i made a million sellin' secret fantasies

Comment

Working...
                              X