A better future for India and Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better future for India and Pakistan

Pakistan. Pakistanis' think that they are not Indians. They forget what forced then to become Muslims and what led them to seek a country separate from India. I am sure that most Pakistanis reading this note view Muslim rulers of the past as a real benign and gentle lot, but let me remind them that the very fact that we have millions of Sikhs with their five Ks' is a testament to the butchery caused by the bygone Muslim rulers in the name of Islam. It is still not too late for the Pakistanis to realize that they are Hindus who were forced to convert to Islam by the barbaric invaders. They should begin reading the Bhagvat Gita and the Mahabharata and recognise the great religion that was snatched away from then by the barbarians from the Northwest. But as I mentioned in my opening remarks, the inability of the Indian subcontinent dwellers to form a cohesive society is the tendency that keeps the Pakistanis from thinking of themselves as Indians who were separated from India by the divide-and-rule Britishers. Let us, the dwellers of the Indian subcontinent, recognize our centrifugal shortcomings and unite. Let Pakistan and India become one greater India. Let us dream of a brilliant and a bright future!! Why, not?

FarahKhan,

You have appropriately started this very same thread in the Politics section....let's continue it there rather than confusing the public with two similar topics in different sections.....

Comment

Working...
    X