Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom

Miss Muzna,

The General Forum as defined by your site acomodates all ideas and opinions. Though your presence is an asset towards the orderly flow of information, it may also hinder the growth of free expression.
    I fear that new ideas will now suffer the brunt of your singular perspective. It is my hope however, that your intelligence will triumph over an overzealous nature shrouded in authority.
    Sincerely,
    Resistance

welcome back resistance. Nice to have you back on this BB. It gets boring without listening to (in this case reading) opposing point of veiws. If everyone agrees on everything and sees everything the same way the world will probably be boring as hell. Now that you are here, I expect some spicey discussions.
    Allah Hafiz

J.M.Khan

Comment

Dear Resistance,

Welcome back and thank you kindly for the compliment.

Allow me to put your fears to rest. My presence in this forum is as participant, like yourself, and as moderator. This position is not tasked with the responsibility of censorship of ideas or views. It's existence is simply to monitor and prevent profanity, vulgarity and hate-mongering -- in essence to maintain an environment where a healthy exchange of opinions and knowledge can occur.

Your initial posting was merely re-directed to a section of this forum where it could gain exposure to a larger audience of common interest. Nothing in your post was objectionable therefore nothing was edited nor deleted. Why jump the gun?

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X