Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nostradamus?>>ever heard of him? I have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nostradamus?>>ever heard of him? I have...

Sallamm/Heylloo/Kiddaa Guppain marney waloo...?

Lets see yeah that guy "NOstradamus" he was man too manythings to put here but i ll list some. Well he was born in france, in December 14, 1503. He was a physician and astrologer who wrote Centuries, a famous collection of prophecies published in 1555. The prophecies in Centuries appear in four-line rhyming verses called quatrains. In vague language, they describe events from the mid-1500s through the end of the world, which is predicted to come in AD3797. Many people have interpreted the prophecies in Centuries, connecting certain ones with events that have taken place since Nostradamus's time...here are some of his phrophecies or predictions that he predicted

1.Death of Henry II...

2.The French Revolution...

3.Kennedy Assassination(s)...

4.The "Hister"(Hitler) Quatrains...

5.Francisco Franco...

6. World War III
    ...and Much much more he predicted...but as it is i dont like puting on LONG posts i will put each one of his predictions one at a time...and mean time lets see what you guys know about him..i mean this guy is serious he predicted some serious stuff/history...he also predicted something about 1999, but that hasnt come true YET>?!

*** I wish someone can help me with those HTML TAGS/CODES...i mean tried many time but i dont know where i mess up...someone?

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited December 23, 1999).]

freaky.

Comment

Also heard of him having predicted Shah of Irans downfall and Khomeinis rise to power, then the Mexico earthquake in the 80s, then Saddam Hussein. They made several movies on him too. An interesting one is "The man who saw tomorrow". But what do i personally think, even though i have read more than enough of him? Same as what Jay Leno thinks.
      NostraDumbass.

Comment

Well if your name is freaky and DUMBASS it doesnt make you one!!! ANd certainly here this guy Nostradomus..aint NO dumbass...Akif watch less TV and dont believe everything you see on it...Jay leno is a comidian he will do anything to make you laugh thats his job..he will even flip your name hey he doesnt care...

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

I read on a website that the WWIII was to start on July 4, 1998. Nothing like that happened. He also said something would fall out of the sky and hit the "New City" possibly NYC in September 1999. But that didn't happen either.

Comment

Well most of the things he predicted came true...

1.Death of Henry II

The young lion will overcome the older one,
            On the field of combat in a single battle;
            He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death. (Century 1, Quatrain 35)

This quatrain foretelling the death of King Henry II of France in a jousting accident is one of the most famous, predocumented, and successfully fulfilled prophecies in history.

In June 1559, Henry II ignored all warnings that Nostradamus gave him and participated in a jousting tournament against the Comte de Montgomery. Both men used shields embossed with lions. Montgomery was six years younger than Henry. A tournament is a field of ritual single combat.

During the final bout, Montgomery failed to lower his lance in time. It shattered, sending a large splinter through the king's gilded visor (golden cage). Along with minor punctures in the face and throat, there were
            two mortal wounds. One splinter destroyed the king's eye; the other impaled his temple just behind the eye. Both penetrated his brain. Henry lingered for ten agonizing days before dying a cruel death.

Rest of them later....

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

guyz guyz guyz...u know there are ppl who can so call "predict" the future...but do u know where they get their information??

I believe its jinns who stand atop each others shoulders until they reach the gates of Heaven..and listen in on the discussions...which they then send down the information that they've gathered.

I'll try and find exactly what it says about this...just gimme a day
              22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

okie..it didn't take me a day...just about 1/2 an hour to find my source.

This is a direct quotation from a book which I'll site at the end.

"Once contact and contract with the Jinn are made by fortunetellers, the Jinn may inform them of certain events in the future. The Prophet (pbuh) described how the Jinn gather information about the future. He related that the Jinn were able to travel to the lower reaches of the heavens and listen in on some of the information about the future which the angels pass among themselves. They would then return to the earth and feed the information to their human contacts.(1)
                This used to happen a lot prior to the prophethood of Muhammed (pbuh) and fortune-tellers were very accurate in their information. They were able to gain positions in the royal courts and enjoyed much popularity and were even worshipped in some regions of the world.

After the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) began his mission the situation changed. Allah (swt) had the angels guard the lower reaches of the heavens carefully and most of the Jinn were chased away with meteors and shooting stars. Allah (swt) describes this phenomena in the following Qur'anic statement made by one of the Jinn,

'We (the Jinn) had sought out the heavesn but found it filled with strong guardians and meteors. We used to sit on high places in order to listen, but whoever listens now finds a flame waiting for him.'(2)

Allah (swt) also said,

'And We have guarded it (the heavens) from every cursed devil, except the one who is able to snatch a hearing and, he is pursued by a brightly burning flame.'(3)
                (1) Collected by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim (Sahih Muslim (English Trans.), vol.4,p.1210,no. 5538).

(2)Surah al-Jinn 72:8-9.

(3)Surah al-Hijr 15:17-18

The book that I took this passage from is:

The Fundamentals of Tawheed (Islamic Monotheism) By Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
                and is published by Tawheed Publications.

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited December 24, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited December 24, 1999).]
                22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

>>Well if your name is freaky and DUMBASS it doesnt make you one!!! ANd certainly here this guy Nostradomus..aint NO dumbass...Akif watch less TV and dont believe everything you see on it...Jay leno is a comidian he will do anything to make you laugh thats his job..he will even flip your name hey he doesnt care..<<

Yeh i know..but heres a hint for you. anything any 'nostradamus' says is a farce, and if it comes out true, is purely coincidental. Nostradamus made a million and one predictions and it doesnt surprise me that a few of them came out true. Heck i could write up a few of my own predictions and i can bet u a couple will come out right. Doesnt mean i can read the future. Noone can. Prophecy is something reserved for Prophets, and i dont see any after Muhammad SAW.

Comment

Asif bahiii...no need to get angry my friend it was just pointing out some reality facts here...he made over 1000 predictions NOT one million.
                    Most that he predicted did came true...i dont wana change your mind on him because its not that important...

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

2. The French Revolution

From the enslaved people, songs, chants and demands,The princes and lords are held captive in prisons:In the future by such headless idiots These will be taken as divine utterances.(Century 1, Quatrain 14)

Think of images of the French Revolution, which technically began when the Bastille was attackedon July 14, 1789. Members of the aristocracy were imprisoned and some lost their heads -- as did the mob, metaphorically, while engaging in violent actions.

3. Kennedy Assassination(s)

The ancient work will be accomplished,
                      And from the roof evil ruin will fall on the great man:They will accuse an innocent, being dead, of the deed:The guilty one is hidden in the misty copse. (Century 6, Quatrain 37)

The great man will be struck down in the day by a thunderbolt,The evil deed predicted by the bearer of a petition:According to the prediction another falls at night,Conflict in Reims, London, and pestilence in Tuscany.(Century 1, Quatrain 27)

Murder. Book Depository. Oswald shot and assigned guilt, although there has been much
                      controversy over this assessment. Grassy knoll. Gunfire. Jean Dixon's warning. Robert Kennedy shot at night time. Student riots in France and England. The Florence flood.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

yep

Comment

Working...
                        X