• Show
Clear All

TransFormers..Robots in Disguise

yah, i'm talking bout that show.

The world is not enogh though

------------------
    may chariya hoon

Comment

hayy, <sigh>, http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif, transformers ka Zamana kaha gaya..

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited December 17, 1999).]

Comment

I used to have the toys for them
        I had Megatron (Gun, I think), Optimus Prime (Truck), and Roller (the little car).

What was that blue one with the robotic voice which made these cube like things called Energon Cubes???

Anyone??

[This message has been edited by Aaliyah (edited December 19, 1999).]

Comment

*takes a deep breath*

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Kohal, those couple o' words u said brought back a WHOLE bunch of buchpun ki yaadein..like a wave of fresh air..but then again I was just at taco bell a few min ago, so anything seems like fresh air

"Transformers...more than meets the eye..." Yesh!! u bet there was more than met the eye, letsee now..superb cartoons, the toys which I musht say were extremely well-marketed and forever changed the cartoon-toy connection.

Yesh, Aaliyah, Megatron was definiely the gun. Me had Optimus prime, Rodimus prime, Getaway and some purple Decepticon fighter plane..who I forgot the name of, but who was referred to as Samosa-tron, because I dropped a bit of my samosa on him early on. I don't thnk he ever forgave me tohugh http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

hehehe, here's somethin, once my uncle suggested going to buy a "transformer" with him (he meant the electical thignie) hehe, and thinking what I thought it was, me scurried along...u can guess what hppnd next?

[This message has been edited by Elmo with headphones (edited December 19, 1999).]

Comment

man I loved emmmmmmmmmm
            and thunder catz and sheera and he-man and gummie bearzzzzzzzzz aaaaaawwwwwwieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *sob* miss em!!!
            http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
            22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

oh woww.....guyzz....that was so detailed in all the transformer models you had.
              i was never into that...just the show & "The Movie" but still...it rocked my childhood times.

(i.e. gummy bearzzz....??!)

damn, & know what? just the other day...we had rented (honestly) Transformer - "The Movie". everyone else watched it the next night. i decided, i'll get my remaining studying done (none done btw) and watch it the night after. vell....when the blockbuster rented tape was being rewinded, the tape strip got stuck in teh VCR!!!!!

of all tapes, it had to be this one ended being wound up in the VCR. <big deal, i know>

arrrghhh.... http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif i'm surprised by how well i'm taking it. oh well..i was hyped for a while. no more now. it's okay though, life goes on!

[This message has been edited by kohal (edited December 20, 1999).]

Comment

*sigh*

Transformers were a bit after my time, but my younger bro was totally unto it.

I still have the utmost respect for the grand daddy of all robots. G*****zer, Grendizer or Goldorake (if you were in france)and Mazinger which was a separate series.

That was my fav robot of the force five series which was shown in US. (only in New England) G*****zer became a massive hit everywhere.

Anyone else a G*****zer/grendizer/Goldorake/Goldrake Fan?

Yeah and they could kick all transformers rears :>
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

oye! watch it dude.

Comment

lol ya watch wat ur sayin bout those tranzformerz!!!!!
                    22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Dem transformers woulda been transformed into a heap of molten metal and plastic by G*****zer...Permanentely.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

i dunt' even know who the GrundiziEr were

Comment

Those grade 4 memories ... i remember i used to get 'em for my b'day every year .. that was all and sundry at that time .. and the show .. it used to come on the STN .. had to wait for so long when those ppl on CNN stopped blabbing and the clock struck 6!
                          I dunno what fraudia is talking abt here but nothing compared to ..t-tt-t .. transfromersss!

MR

Comment

the only reasons all those transformers were in disguise was to make sure that G*****zer does not open a can of whoopazz on them.

and das de fact..

Comment

par-rappa-pumpum...

Grand-the-whoozer? dunno..

nah, im just kidding, of course I remember G*****zer, weren't they those tiny wi'l blue critters

Alhough I can't really *imagine* a Papa Smur..I mean Papa G*****zer, Brainy Gandizer or even G*****zer-ette ever hurt ze transfomers

Yes? No? Maybe so?

[This message has been edited by Elmo with headphones (edited December 21, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X